Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacore944

Portal Member
June 12, 2007
Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

Thanks it worked, now i wonder myself why i didn't see the option "Disable background sharing" before.
But i did find one obstacle and that's there only can be shown 12 items in tab Default background Images.
I had 13 items, so with adding the last item it went wrong and didn't show it.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Glad it works for you , will look at the >12 item issue - been meaning to do that for a while now.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Thanks it worked, now i wonder myself why i didn't see the option "Disable background sharing" before.
But i did find one obstacle and that's there only can be shown 12 items in tab Default background Images.
I had 13 items, so with adding the last item it went wrong and didn't show it.

@dacore944

I have updated the editor to fix the problem you were having with more than 12 items, the auto update feature has some problems currently but you can download the r1236 update zip here

Downloads - streamedmp - Project Hosting on Google Code

Just extract and copy to the StreamedMP skin directory, it works here but if you could confirm the fix I would be grateful.

Cheers

distorted1

Portal Member
April 11, 2009

Thanx for the great work! but i have the following problem with the latest version of streamedMP. At the basichome menu i have not enabled fanart handler for the movingpictures plugin. I just linked the plugin to the single image folder called movies using the streamedmp editor. I have multiple images in that folder but it only shows 1 image when i start mp. I doesnt cycle through the images in that folder anymore? This never has been a problem untill i updated to the latest version. I am also using the fanart handler on mytrailers and that works fine for random backdrops. But i dont want to use that for movingpictures because i have an excellent collection of high res backdrops for that already.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Thanx for the great work! but i have the following problem with the latest version of streamedMP. At the basichome menu i have not enabled fanart handler for the movingpictures plugin. I just linked the plugin to the single image folder called movies using the streamedmp editor. I have multiple images in that folder but it only shows 1 image when i start mp. I doesnt cycle through the images in that folder anymore? This never has been a problem untill i updated to the latest version. I am also using the fanart handler on mytrailers and that works fine for random backdrops. But i dont want to use that for movingpictures because i have an excellent collection of high res backdrops for that already.

That is how it now works, we removed the multiimage and switched to Fanart Handler for random cycling backdrops due to the memory issues with the multiimage control.

I have a request in to cul8er to allow for custom directiories in Fanart Handler but for the moment the best way to achieve what you want is to use a fanart handler folder you are not currently using, scorecenter is a popular choice for this.

Copy your movie backdrops to ..\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\scorecenter (after removing the default image in that folder) then in the Editor enable Fanart Handler for the Movies item and select scorecenter as the folder.

This will give you random backgrounds using your images.

Cheers

distorted1

Portal Member
April 11, 2009

Thanx a lot for the quick reply. It is now working again! Just one last question, fanart handler doesnt do de fade out fade in of backdrops like the previous versions? It just changes the backdrop without any effect.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Thanx a lot for the quick reply. It is now working again! Just one last question, fanart handler doesnt do de fade out fade in of backdrops like the previous versions? It just changes the backdrop without any effect.

The are some issues around that area currently depending on MP version and FH version, what are you running there?

In the MP RC2 release there were issues with animations using conditional visibility that have been resolved Check here and cul8er has made some changes in FH 1.9 that should help as well, it does mean I have to amend the editor again, will try and do that today and release a new version though the full fix will not be available till MP RC3 is released (unless you compile up SVN)

distorted1

Portal Member
April 11, 2009

I am just using the basic rc2 release and fanart 1.8 from the latest streamed mp compilation. Ill try 1.9 then and if that doesnt work i will wait for the rc3 release.

C

cYbton

Hey,
what about Sudoku? It's not possible to identify the numbers because of the black font.
I think it's very easy to fix it by changing the font color to #FFFFFF but nowhere I can't find a related xml file...

Scrounger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey,
    what about Sudoku? It's not possible to identify the numbers because of the black font.
    I think it's very easy to fix it by changing the font color to #FFFFFF but nowhere I can't find a related xml file...

its not possible to change this in the *.xml File, the color is embeded in the code of sudoko.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom