Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

Is anybody else unable to play a dvd after installing StreamedMP 1.0.3 on Mediaportal 1.1.0 RC2? DVD's play fine on a fresh RC2 install using the default skin by either the "Play Disc" menu item or autoplay... after installing the latest StreamedMP I can't play a DVD at all.

Just uninstalling StreamedMP doesn't solve the problem either, I had to completely remove MP then reinstall it to get DVD playback working again.

This is worrying, there may be a conflict with one of the installed plugins - did you install all the plugins provided in the skin installer?

This is not something I have tested, oversight that - would be grateful if you could create an issue in our bug tracker for this -> http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/issues/entry

Thanks

BBQmyNUTZ

Portal Member
January 29, 2006

I figured out what it was... I had the "videos" plugin disabled (since I only use Moving Pictures for my movies), and re-enabling it restored DVD playback. The behavior is the same regardless of whether StreamedMP is installed or not. Shame on me for not carrying out my due diligence and making sure all my settings matched.

In RC1, DVD playback worked regardless of whether the videos plugin was disabled or not... not sure if that's designed behavior or what.

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

I do not know if it's right to post it here but I hope so:

I've got a problem: When having 4TR installed I created a Menu-Entry wieth Streamed MP Editor for it. As I did not linke the program/plugin I uninstalled it. Now I can't remove the menu-entry because every time I click on it the selection goes back to the default entry. Is there any solution?

I'm using the latest version of Streamed MP (1.0.3) and MediaPortal (1.1RC2) but the problem already existed in both of the earlier versions.

Can anybody help?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Re: AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

I do not know if it's right to post it here but I hope so:

I've got a problem: When having 4TR installed I created a Menu-Entry wieth Streamed MP Editor for it. As I did not linke the program/plugin I uninstalled it. Now I can't remove the menu-entry because every time I click on it the selection goes back to the default entry. Is there any solution?

I'm using the latest version of Streamed MP (1.0.3) and MediaPortal (1.1RC2) but the problem already existed in both of the earlier versions.

Can anybody help?

You seem to have found a possible bug here, not with the remove of the item but the fact the editor has no way of knowing if you had selected 4tr home or std tv home. I store only ID of the skin file used so if 4tr files (ie. 4tr_home.xml) do not exist it will default mytvHomeServer.xml.

What in effect is happening is you have removed 4tr so the menueditor defaults back to the std setting, if you dont want the TV item you can just delete it.

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

I not sure but I don't think that you understood me wrong.
In the Menu Editor for example I have the entries TV (default), OnlineVideos, Weather, 4TR.
As I removed 4TR I want to remove this entry because it has now use. So I click on 4TR in the editor to remove it. But the entry only gets selected for about a second and then the default entry (TV) is selected. This gives me no chance to remove the 4TR entry.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Re: AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

I not sure but I don't think that you understood me wrong.
In the Menu Editor for example I have the entries TV (default), OnlineVideos, Weather, 4TR.
As I removed 4TR I want to remove this entry because it has now use. So I click on 4TR in the editor to remove it. But the entry only gets selected for about a second and then the default entry (TV) is selected. This gives me no chance to remove the 4TR entry.

Your right, did mot realise you had added 4tr menu as a seperate item, that would upset things as they both use the skin ID. 4TR is a replacement for TV and you did not actually need to add an item for it.

To remove it now first remove the TV menu item, then the 4TR items and readd the TV item from the items avaiable drop down.

Mr.Goro

Portal Member
April 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany

Ahh thanks! This works!

Mr.Heckles

Portal Member
August 18, 2009

Could you please add a support for the new 0.20 version of onlinevideos ?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country

Could you please add a support for the new 0.20 version of onlinevideos ?

Losttown has just added support for V0.20, currently this is in SVN - I am not sure if it is fully complete yet but you can grab the files from SVN and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom