Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.2 Stable [31 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1+]

Get this error after un-installing StreamedMP (Latest version)... Any idea's?

aGPFo.jpg

This is from my MPConfig, if I re-install error disappears..

You must of previously had an installed version of MovingPictures (probably an older RC build which had a different location for one of its dependency Dlls).

I suggest you just run the MovingPictures installer to fix it or delete the movingpictures files from your directories:

cornerstone.dll
    cornerstone.mp.dll
    movingpictures.dll

fyi, nlog.dll is the module that handles the logging to file in MovingPictures. So you basically have MovingPictures still installed but dont have one of its dependencies. Hence the error when loading config.

Seb120

Portal Member
    April 13, 2009
    Home Country
    France France

Hi and thanks again

Good pictures is better than bad english so...

My config
    Windows Vista
    MP 1.1.0 RC1 (fresh instal)
    Streamed MP v1.0.2.1189
    display size : 1360x768 by HDMI

Hi,

Had a look at this, the weather overlap will require a small tweak to the editor to push the temp to the right and down.

I can't seem to break the RSS image, can you let me know the feed url and what screen res windows is set to, I can then try and reproduce.

RSS feed is Box office France
    screen resolution is 1360x768

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Thanks ltfearme... Reinstall fixed the problem... Strange, this is a fresh build, very fresh, just installed the latest of everything..

chrut

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2008

Using fanarthandler for Series, Movies, Music pages in basichome menu - Vista x64, latest streamedMP and MP 1.1.0 RC1.

Choose Series (MP-TVSeries) -> Go back to basichome menu: Backgrounds using fanharthandler go all black and after about 10-15 sec fanarthandler kicks in again. I didn't have this problem with streamedMP 1.0.1.
    Bump

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Calgary, AB
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Using fanarthandler for Series, Movies, Music pages in basichome menu - Vista x64, latest streamedMP and MP 1.1.0 RC1.

Choose Series (MP-TVSeries) -> Go back to basichome menu: Backgrounds using fanharthandler go all black and after about 10-15 sec fanarthandler kicks in again. I didn't have this problem with streamedMP 1.0.1.
    Bump

I'm seeing the same thing, not quite as long as 10-15 seconds but still.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Bump

I'm seeing the same thing, not quite as long as 10-15 seconds but still.

I will look into this, I know the cause but dont see it on my systems for some reason. I did look at adding the loading screen as per x-factorbut looked worse here.

I will see what can be done.

RobinE

Portal Member
    December 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have two questions/remarks
    - osd (playing music/tv) in basic home is on the menu(low menu place) (i saw this is already a bug)
    - why isn't it possible anymore to choose random backgrounds from a map. Only 1 picture is now possible. The WAF is getting very high with this option.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

I have two questions/remarks
    - osd (playing music/tv) in basic home is on the menu(low menu place) (i saw this is already a bug)

Thats seems to be on my list, will look at today - may mean the editor writing out the overlays...

- why isn't it possible anymore to choose random backgrounds from a map. Only 1 picture is now possible. The WAF is getting very high with this option.

That feature used the multiimage control and we moved away from that due to memory problems. We have moved to Fanart Handler and this can do the same for the main items.

If you have not already done so check out the documemtation for Fanarthandler UserGuide - fanart-handler - Enable Music Fanart. - Project Hosting on Google Code

Cheers

RobinE

Portal Member
    December 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

That feature used the multiimage control and we moved away from that due to memory problems. We have moved to Fanart Handler and this can do the same for the main items.

If you have not already done so check out the documemtation for Fanarthandler UserGuide - fanart-handler - Enable Music Fanart. - Project Hosting on Google Code

Cheers

I used the fanart/pictures map to use random background pictures.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Cheers

I used the fanart/pictures map to use random background pictures.

I just uploaded a new version of the editor that fixes the issue with osd (playing music/tv), also allows you to enable fanart images for the osd, click 'Check for Update' in the current editor...

Cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom