Streamed MP v1.0 RC1 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: Streamed MP RC v1.0.0 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

strange.

When i use the "default skin image" i get the response that i mentioned earlier, also with the new version of the editor.
when i use the "ticker supplied image" i get no image at all, no Mather witch resolution i choose.

used a image from the web and also used the defaultrss.png, so maybe it's the issue with image size or scaling as you mentioned.

maybe give the link to your test image from sky news and i can look if it's working here.

Just tested again and with skin supplied image it works fine on on my HD screen and using <![CDATA[Sky News | UK News | First For Breaking News]]> with infoservice supplied image also works ok. :confused:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0 RC1 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

hi Shangostar,

I have logged the fadelable as an issue and we get to that before the V1.0 release.

Not sure about the pink text though but the can say that the settings in editor will not affect the TVSeries skin file - maybe Damien has a better idea on this.

Cheers

Did you have the option to change the text colour in TVseries on the older version though?
    I remember changing the watched episodes from grey to white because they were hard to read on my TV.

Can't remember if it was in the streamedmp editor or somewhere else.

:D

OK, slightly weird or I'm going mad, they are now all in white as they should be.

I ran the importer earlier today to add a couple new series and it seems to have fixed it so must have been something to do with the plugin itself.

Maybe pink means something in TVSeries, no idea what but it's fixed so doesn't matter.

One think I think would be good for the next version would be inclusion of "jump to" in the menu of TVseries, it has it already in movingpictures and think it would be useful here too.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0 RC1 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

I ran the importer earlier today to add a couple new series and it seems to have fixed it so must have been something to do with the plugin itself.

Maybe pink means something in TVSeries, no idea what but it's fixed so doesn't matter.

There were some changes in the way Removable/offline media is managed in plugin for TVSeries v2.5.1. as a result when the plugin loads the very first time all media is reset to offline and will only set accordingly on the next import...which you have now done.

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

strange.

When i use the "default skin image" i get the response that i mentioned earlier, also with the new version of the editor.
    when i use the "ticker supplied image" i get no image at all, no Mather witch resolution i choose.

used a image from the web and also used the defaultrss.png, so maybe it's the issue with image size or scaling as you mentioned.

maybe give the link to your test image from sky news and i can look if it's working here.

Just tested again and with skin supplied image it works fine on on my HD screen and using <![CDATA[Sky News | UK News | First For Breaking News]]> with infoservice supplied image also works ok. :confused:

I give up :confused:
    Well, I just use the edit function when i chance something, no big deal :D

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008

is this version any faster? particularly with movingpictures?

We hope so and we have tried to optimise the skin as much as possible , having said that the skin is higly graphical compared to some others and if all options switched on then there maybe a performace hit on lower spec systems.

The best way if for you to try it and let us know if you feel it has issues with performance.

Thanks

I have to say, fantastic work on this. It is indeed much faster than before for me. One thing I noticed which is amazing, is that basic home doesn't stutter any more. It used to be almost unbearably slow switching between backdrops, but it's working perfectly now.

With that said, movingpictures is crazy slow now (even with the new core.dll), but I don't think it's your fault, since TV Series is running really fast.

Great work!:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    StreamedMP v1.0 RC2 is now available to download. A lot of fixes since RC1 so its worth the upgrade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom