Streamed MP v1.0 RC1 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: Streamed MP RC v1.0.0 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

Hello,

my wife just recognized, that it isn't possible to leafe "Videomenu" of TV (TV Fullscreen --> Info --> Video Menu) with ESC Button.

Is this a Skin Problem? Is it possible to change this?

Greetings

BERND

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hello,

my wife just recognized, that it isn't possible to leafe "Videomenu" of TV (TV Fullscreen --> Info --> Video Menu) with ESC Button.

Is this a Skin Problem? Is it possible to change this?

Greetings

BERND

Not sure - short of time to check, can you try with Blue3 - if it works with that then we have skin issue otehrwise it's MP.

chrut

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2008

Hey guys,

Great work on the new updates. I'm really enjoying it and I know I'm not alone.

I found a minor bug. If the title of an episode in MP-TVSeries is too long, it's not displayed correctly.

Do you mean it doesn't scroll? Please describe what you mean, preferably with a screenshot.
    As you can see in the pictures below, the episode title isn't displayed properly in the left bubble.

Issue 283 | TVDB

I will now attempt to describing a very odd problem. When viewing details of an episode, as I'm in the picture below, sometimes in the right corner (see the arrow) a white dot appears. At first glance, I thought it was a pixel issue my monitor must have or something I accidentally did in the windows application Paint. After running some test, it turns out that it isn't. This little dot appears when viewing details of SOME episodes - the majority of episode details views are "spotless" so to speak. The white dot doesn't pop up randomly, if a episode is "tainted", it won't go away by rebooting, deleting the cache or a clean MP install. I can provide more screen shots of this problem if deemed necessary.

Issue 282

StreamedMP RC v1.0.0, MP 1.1.0 RC1 and Vista x64.

Edit: Fixed in r1113 | Pictures removed

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hey guys,

Great work on the new updates. I'm really enjoying it and I know I'm not alone.

I found a minor bug. If the title of an episode in MP-TVSeries is too long, it's not displayed correctly.

Do you mean it doesn't scroll? Please describe what you mean, preferably with a screenshot.
    As you can see, the episode title isn't displayed properly in the left bubble.

I will now attempt to describing a very odd problem. When viewing details of an episode, as I'm in the picture below, sometimes in the right corner (see the arrow) a white dot appears. At first glance, I thought it was a pixel issue my monitor must have or something I accidentally did in the windows application Paint. After running some test, it turns out that it isn't. This little dot appears when viewing details of SOME episodes - the majority of episode details views are "spotless" so to speak. They don't pop up randomly, if a episode is "tainted", it won't go away by rebooting, deleting the cache or a clean MP install. I can provide more screen shots of this problem if deemed necessary.
    Thanks, will fix this in 1.0.1.

rhmclay

Portal Member
    December 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0 RC1 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

I have a question about MultiShortcut. I installed it and went through to set up Hulu Desktop, the same way as I did before the clean install. In the plugin I had it set for Home, but it never showed up on the basic home screen. Nor do I see it available to be selected from within the home setup. Now if I go to the plug in and change it from Home to PlugIns, and move myplugins over to show on the basic home, then it does show up under that.

So I guess my question is: Is Multishortcut supported for the basic home of StreamedMP? Or am I missing a step?

UPDATE: I was missing a step. Forgot to add the ID to the xml. I will do that tomorrow. Sorry about that, it just dawned on me.

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

hello there.

i do not no if this is a bug in your streamedmp editor or in my system.

when i use, target screen resolution in the streamedmp editor and set the size to "1280 x 720"
    the rss image on the bottom of the screen is there.
    but when i use "1920 x 1080" the image is gone.

when i edit basichome.xml and change <posY>1054</posY> to <posY>697</posY> the image is back in place.

my screensize is 1920x1080 on my mediacenter by the way.
    i added 2 pictures, maybe than you understand better what i mean.

best regards.

Dangerzone.

This is a nightmare, right there is a new version of the editor r1102 on the download page and this should sort issues if using skin supplied image and also will mostly work for InfoService supplied images. The exception to this is if you add you own inage as part of the feed setup.

I think there is more to this and will be doing some detailed investigation but may be linked to image type. This whole area needs looking at and I think it is more at the MP end than skin end - I can adjust for a 1920x1080 screen using a skin supplied image for Sky news..that works, but if you swap the RSS feed to say the default mediaportal one and you have added the defaultRSS.png to that feed in the infoservice config then the scaling will be wrong and you will not see the image :) All a bit tricky....

Let me know if this version of the editor work for you.

Thanks

strange.

When i use the "default skin image" i get the response that i mentioned earlier, also with the new version of the editor.
    when i use the "ticker supplied image" i get no image at all, no Mather witch resolution i choose.

used a image from the web and also used the defaultrss.png, so maybe it's the issue with image size or scaling as you mentioned.

maybe give the link to your test image from sky news and i can look if it's working here.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country

Great update, I was expecting just added fanart pages not a complete overhaul, great stuff.

Just a coupe points I've noticed though.

On the fullscreen now playing fanart page if you have a song now playing and it has a stupidly long song title, it pans right across to the opposite side of the page before the cut off point for scrolling.

2itn8mp.jpg

The other thing is that all my episode names in MP TV Series are in pink, on the previous version they were white for unwatched and grey for watched, now they are always pink regardless of watched, un watched, focused or unfocused.

My colour codes in the global settings of the editor are

Focused item colour - FFFFFF
    Alpha transparency - FF
    No focused item colour - FFFFFF (Changed from default to try and lose the pink)
    Alpha transparency - 80

Is it meant to be pink by default? if so can I change it?

Also I would like to change the browse music location to shares as this is the veiw I use, would you be able to tell me the link id number for the shares veiw?

Thanks and great update.:D

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008

bernd
    I think we will find some solution for your wife :) :D

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Screen turning Black

Sorry if this was mentioned before ...

When unsing HDMI and turning of the screen (if for example switching to telebison for some time ...) and switching back the screen has turned black - the menues are still action (if you exedently hit one) but no pictore and nothng visible anymore. This isn't the issue when using an RGB connection - only HDMI.

On another skin I have seen that the skinn has fallen back to some sort of basic home screen (Is teh basic the simple one?) - so maybe if there isn't one also included in this skn maybe this would also be the solution?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Great update, I was expecting just added fanart pages not a complete overhaul, great stuff.

Just a coupe points I've noticed though.

On the fullscreen now playing fanart page if you have a song now playing and it has a stupidly long song title, it pans right across to the opposite side of the page before the cut off point for scrolling.

2itn8mp.jpg

The other thing is that all my episode names in MP TV Series are in pink, on the previous version they were white for unwatched and grey for watched, now they are always pink regardless of watched, un watched, focused or unfocused.

My colour codes in the global settings of the editor are

Focused item colour - FFFFFF
    Alpha transparency - FF
    No focused item colour - FFFFFF (Changed from default to try and lose the pink)
    Alpha transparency - 80

Is it meant to be pink by default? if so can I change it?

Also I would like to change the browse music location to shares as this is the veiw I use, would you be able to tell me the link id number for the shares veiw?

Thanks and great update.:D

hi Shangostar,

I have logged the fadelable as an issue and we get to that before the V1.0 release.

Not sure about the pink text though but the can say that the settings in editor will not affect the TVSeries skin file - maybe Damien has a better idea on this.

Cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom