Streamed MP v1.7.8 Stable [10 Nov 2012] [Supports MP 1.2] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.2 Stable [18 Oct 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

I have 1.7.1.2953 currently installed.

I downloaded and started the install of 1.7.2 but aborted it because I got a message that the previous version needed to be uninstalled first

I just got Streamed MP configured the way I want (menus, plugins and backdrops). Will my configurations be lost if I proceed with the install/upgrade?

Are you sure you read the message right? It automatically uninstalls old on upgrade and remembers the settings.

If you uninstall yourself, settings will be remembered (as long as long as nothing was configured manually) as well...just dont check the boxes at the end of un-install which clears your user data.

DetrieZ

Portal Member
    June 11, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Thanks ltfearme
    I'm sure... It says.... Setup is about to perform a major upgrade from: v1.7.1.2953 The previous installation will be removed, Do you wish to continue?

I selected "Yes" (continue) and after I "Select Features" on the next window, the install takes me to TV Series Layout and asking me for "Default Layout" or "Fanart Orientated" and then the same for subsequent plugins.. I aborted again because I cant remember the selections I originally made and dont want to overwrite them.

Am I safe with keeping the defaults that are presented (for the plugins) and not checking the boxes at the end of un-install which clears my user data?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

DetrieZ, thats normal...it automatically re-chooses your last settings when upgrading.

hilfer

Portal Pro
    November 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Hi all:

When restarting MP I see a message saying that there's an update available for streamedMP.

What do I have to do ??

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi all:

When restarting MP I see a message saying that there's an update available for streamedMP.

What do I have to do ??

Goto Settings->Skin->Update and accept - this will autoupdate your skin to the latest version

thx

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.3 Stable [13 Nov 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

New release/patch available (v1.7.3), see first post for details.

nick76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

I try to update the skin via MP but the download progress bar is fixed at the beginning and nothing happened. I've checked the internet connection and it's ok....

NIck

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I try to update the skin via MP but the download progress bar is fixed at the beginning and nothing happened. I've checked the internet connection and it's ok....
    I dont know what your problem is, but you can download the patch manually from: Downloads - StreamedMP Skin

resa

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2008
    the sunny side.
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP v1.7.3 Stable [13 Nov 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

nick76 Updated 1.7.1 to 1.7.3 from within MePo (Settings>Skin>Skin Update) flawlessly just a few minutes ago, so may your System failed to contact the Update-Server only or something similar.

@StreamedMP Developer: Due to Problems with The Weather Channel, there is also no display of actual weather (Temp and Conditions) on Homescreen. May it is possible to implement the ability to get these Data from other sources (e.g. google, yr and so on, as dicussed in the related Weather-Plugin-threads already)?

regards
    resa

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom