Streamed MP v1.7.8 Stable [10 Nov 2012] [Supports MP 1.2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release/patch available (v1.7.7), see first post for details. I didnt have time to look at everything I wanted to in this patch, will probably take a look at OnlineVideos enhancements for next release.

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I got this update today, installed it, and now I can't download subtitles anymore. It now shows 'No subtitles found' on episodes that worked fine before. I'm using Bierdopje, for the record. SubCentral logs arent giving me anything. Anyone else having this?

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I got this update today, installed it, and now I can't download subtitles anymore. It now shows 'No subtitles found' on episodes that worked fine before. I'm using Bierdopje, for the record. SubCentral logs arent giving me anything. Anyone else having this?

Just tested this (with Bierdopje) and it's working as it should here.

Dunxed

Portal Member
    April 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi there,
    I just wated to say what a great skin! I've been playing around with a number of skins recently and this one has hit most of what I wanted out of the box - keep up the good work!

csapollo

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Home Country
    When you select 'trailers' during the installation, what exactly does it do? I have an entry on my basic home but it doesn't do anything.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    When you select 'trailers' during the installation, what exactly does it do? I have an entry on my basic home but it doesn't do anything.
    There is no such option for 'Trailers' during installation.

However, if you enter BasicHome editor via shortcut on the desktop you can map the Trailers button on BasicHome to the OnlineVideos->iTunes or IMDb trailers category. You will need OnlineVideos installed for this to work. If you dont care about this then you can simple remove it from BasicHome.

Hope that is clear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom