Streamed MP v1.7.8 Stable [10 Nov 2012] [Supports MP 1.2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey ltfearme, i ask about this feature in your skin forum, and now he had add this parts to the plugin that trakt worked now with showtimes plugin. Can you add this in your next update. Here is the link für the properties

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey ltfearme, i ask about this feature in your skin forum, and now he had add this parts to the plugin that trakt worked now with showtimes plugin. Can you add this in your next update. Here is the link für the properties
    Yep, this is on my to do list....just working on a trakt dashboard feature at the moment.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Patience my young padawan, it will be updated as soon as the dev's have time for it.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Patience my young padawan, it will be updated as soon as the dev's have time for it.

Hi Homey, i know all the devs were very busy releasing 1.3.0. and i'm no MP projectleader but wouldn't it be wise to encourage the devs of the most popular skins to update the skin during the development of a new (major) release? I assume most users don't use the basic skin so a lot of users cannot upgrade at this time or, if they don't have a backup, are stuck with the basic skin for now.

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Homey, i know all the devs were very busy releasing 1.3.0. and i'm no MP projectleader but wouldn't it be wise to encourage the devs of the most popular skins to update the skin during the development of a new (major) release? I assume most users don't use the basic skin so a lot of users cannot upgrade at this time or, if they don't have a backup, are stuck with the basic skin for now.

I hear what you're saying, but please keep in mind that the source code changes for 1.3Alpha were pretty huge (which is why the Alpha release was delayed in the first place). A lot of plugins need updating, so a Skin developer is also depending (and waiting) on those changes. 2nd thing is that MediaPortal is open source, so everything is done in people's spare time, and we're in the holiday season. If you want to update now, you can use the files Sebastiii linked to above. Damien is already working on the updates, but also busy with his personal life.

Off course you can also upgrade and use the new (very good looking!) DefaultWide skin for a while. ;)

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Well, MP 1.3.0 is Alpha for now. Say not for daily use. There will be a Beta and some RCs. Enough time for skinners and plugin developers to update their plugins and skins when 1.3.0 final will come. :)

Flip.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Well, MP 1.3.0 is Alpha for now. Say not for daily use. There will be a Beta and some RCs. Enough time for skinners and plugin developers to update their plugins and skins when 1.3.0 final will come. :)

Flip.

Flip, sure you are right, but not everybody has a spare test system and i think there are a lot of features in MP 1.3.0 Alpha that people want to use on their live system. But Homey explained it already that it's complicated to do development of both skin and MP at the same time.
    Thanks for the answers and if 1.3.0 Final is there it's time for a new donation :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom