Streamed MP v1.7.8 Stable [10 Nov 2012] [Supports MP 1.2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQ

Portal Pro
August 30, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ah, thanks.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A bit of love for our MediaPortal 1.2 users:

A new release of StreamedMP v1.7.8 compatible with MediaPortal 1.2 is now available. See first post for details.

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi Guys

I updated to the last version of the Skin, the one released yesterday, that claims support of MyFilms 6. Once I installed the skin I installed my films 6 but I get the message that I need to update the myfilms skin files which according to the MyFilms forum it means that myfilms is not fully supported. I raised the question on myfilms forum and I was told that the skin files didn't make it to the latest streamedMP installation package and that I should raise it with you for a new update.

If what speculated above is correct could you release a new installer for streamed MP that contains the Myfilms 6 skin files?

Kind Regards

At

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Very Strange, I definitely merged it but I just checked and the changes I did didnt make it into the release :(
    I will need to re-do the patch but it's probably easier for now to copy the files from:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-support-for-myfilms-6-0.113319/#post-930057

Hi ltfearme,

Thanks for the quick response in both forums :p, I am just one silly question away from being happy. Where do I put the skin files? Sorry, I am sure I could find this if I poked around, but I have to run to work, so I am taking the lazy path.

Regards

AT

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    totopsgr, extract the zip to (assuming Vista/Win7):
    Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP