StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] (1 Viewer)

Arni_69

Portal Member
November 18, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Can I use this version also for Mediaportal 1.12 without problems?

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
June 18, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,
I just installed this skin, its absolutely amazing. Not sure why I hadn't done it sooner. I have one question though. It seems as if everything is setup for 1080p screens except for the Emulator2 skins, they seem setup for 720p. Does anyone have a 1080p version they are willing to share?

Thanks,
Rob

I found a 1080p version thank you. And thanks again for an amazing skin.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New version (v3.2.1) just uploaded, sorry for the delay. Not much has changed since the last update but in summary the changes have been listed below.
    • Full support for latest version of Trakt plugin v6.0.1 (lots of updates). The new version requires users to authorise the plugin to use your account so be sure to allow this from trakt settings;
    • Updated MediaInfo icon support;
    • Added trakt style rating/watched icons in TVSeries / MovingPictures. Can switch back to old style from Settings/Misc;
    • Added season ratings to tvseries season views, these can only be seen if trakt community ratings are imported from TVSeries configuration;
    • Updated all resources to use GitHub URL instead of Google Code, downloads of weather icons and backgrounds should work again. Patches can also be submitted again;
    • Removed TV Logos from the installation package, users can use the Logo Manager plugin as the recommended alternative.
    https://github.com/damienhaynes/streamedmp/releases/download/3.2.1.0/StreamedMP-3.2.1.0.exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom