StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] (1 Viewer)

FrankBert

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2007
    When watching live TV, the upcomming progam had always "SREAMEDMP.NEXT" in front of it.
    I did modify the TVOSD.xml file and removed the text. (attached)

Attachments

• TVOSD.xml
      27.9 KB

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I confirmed that error you saw with the skin properties not being evaluated was due to the skin translations screw up. I will fix it in a patch soon, but for now you can replace the translations installed with the attachment.
    I would say this file is corrupt...

Peter Kjellerstedt

Portal Member
    January 12, 2013
    Lund, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When installing on one of my computers I get an error from the installer, saying "Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation". Some testing revealed that I get the same error if I try to install the already installed 3.1.0 version. Some googling indicates that the solution to the problem is to uninstall the existing installation and then try again. However, I cannot find an uninstaller for StreamedMP, so I am at a loss of how to uninstall the package... Any help would be appreciated.

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    please start streamed skin setup ;)
    or error comes before this option (n)
    otherwise delete skin folder and search the regedit the entry "streamedMP" and clean up manually until nothing is left.
    also delete the streamed.xml in C: \ ProgramData \ Team MediaPortal \ MediaPortal

Attachments

• 25-03-2018 17-04-56.jpg
      25-03-2018 17-04-56.jpg
      48.2 KB
    Last edited:

Peter Kjellerstedt

Portal Member
    January 12, 2013
    Lund, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    please start streamed skin setup ;)
    or error comes before this option (n)

Ah, ok. I tried to rerun the installer on one of my computers where the installation worked, and there I get the options to repair/uninstall it. However, when I run either the 3.1.0 or the 3.2.1 installer on the problematic computer, they both want to do an installation, and neither give me the option to uninstall. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom