StreamedMP skin for OnlineVideos plugin (1 Viewer)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    1.1.1 fixed searching for You Tube and a few other sites, but a lot of sites don't have a context menu at all ie pressing right does nothing (eg Apple Trailers, My Video, ted Talks).

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    1.1.1 fixed searching for You Tube and a few other sites, but a lot of sites don't have a context menu at all ie pressing right does nothing (eg Apple Trailers, My Video, ted Talks).
    You're right globaldonkey. And these sites had the menu enabled in the 0.8.6 plugin version. So I guess Offbyone intended it like that in version 0.8.7 because the Blue3wide skin doesn't offer a menu either. There's not much I can do. :(

Meridius

Portal Member
    July 25, 2009
    Hi there i was woundering is there any way of getting this to work in the basic home menu as i never use the other one and i can not seem to get this to work ?

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Meridius,

I never use Basic Home so I gave it a try and here's the result. I was able to place the menu item in Basic Home using the Streamed MP editor, but the label disappears when the item gets the focus. And I don't know why. :confused: In fact, every other plugins I tried to place in the Basic Home menu had the same behavior.

On the other hand, if I place the Online Videos menu item in the plugins menu, everything works fine. Sorry that's all the help I can give you right now.

scma

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Meridius,

I never use Basic Home so I gave it a try and here's the result. I was able to place the menu item in Basic Home using the Streamed MP editor, but the label disappears when the item gets the focus. And I don't know why. :confused: In fact, every other plugins I tried to place in the Basic Home menu had the same behavior.

On the other hand, if I place the Online Videos menu item in the plugins menu, everything works fine. Sorry that's all the help I can give you right now.

that's what happens if the text is to long. Try shortening the text or making the menu wider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom