StreamedMP Skin - MovingPictures filmstrip enhancement skin files! -Updated! (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Diasaster >

Doesn't Logo support require Mediaportal Latest SVN!? I have only 1.0
I don't think many users have that... And don't know if i'm willing to try it (Want a stable mediacenter, and if it filled with bugs, i'm not going to upgrade before 1.0.1 is out..)

Trypa

Portal Member
February 21, 2009
rasmuskarlsen Im using MP 1.0 in basichome mode. I copied your files and a lot o bugs appers =(
For exemple, the main scrren now only display the top line of each category title(watch movies only displays watch)

I'd like only modificate my watch movie screen.. but with your file the progrees bar just desapear, only the pause button appear, the black box with movie details desapear too. ah, the 4 buttons at the top of the black box are missing too...

Can you help me?

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
rasmuskarlsen Im using MP 1.0 in basichome mode. I copied your files and a lot o bugs appers =(
For exemple, the main scrren now only display the top line of each category title(watch movies only displays watch)

I'd like only modificate my watch movie screen.. but with your file the progrees bar just desapear, only the pause button appear, the black box with movie details desapear too. ah, the 4 buttons at the top of the black box are missing too...

Can you help me?

Maybe... But it could be nice if you could add some screenshots, because i'm not quite sure what the excact problem is... :/

Allright... So far can see i forgot to add some textures to the zip file... But theese textures are concerning the "progressbar" on the top when playing a movie, and concerning the bottom "Background info box" when Playing and pausing a movie...
So far this was the only problems i saw... And sorry about that, i will fix it later today, it's because i have changed so many things, so i totally forgot to include the tetures... ;)

And further more, regarding the problem only showing "watch" etc etc, are you navigating with a mouse!?
My files does not overwrite the "basic home" menu... So it sounds very wird that you are having a poblem after beginning using my files!! Mine only overwrites "Myhome"!

Trypa

Portal Member
February 21, 2009
the basic home problem is relacioned with the font.xml file...

I will take some SS later and them I post it here!!

I think that the only problem now is the 4 butons at the top os black box movie info

Attachments

• 35848d1235379386-streamed-mp-community-mods-bug-fixes-screen_2.jpg
    35848d1235379386-streamed-mp-community-mods-bug-fixes-screen_2.jpg
    80.8 KB

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
the basic home problem is relacioned with the font.xml file...

I will take some SS later and them I post it here!!

I think that the only problem now is the 4 butons at the top os black box movie info

I have uploaded a new zip file to the front page, which should solve the problems with missing textures...
And i don't think the font.xml can cause any serious error to the basichome... :confused:

A'm not quite sure what you are asking about with the 4 buttons!? I'm not using that videoOSD you are using, mine is replaced! But maybe i can't help you... If you descrive excactly what you want!
Is the problem that the 4 buttoms are missing when you are Pausing a movie!?? Because if that's the problem, thats how i modified the skin, i removed them on purpose! ;)

Trypa

Portal Member
February 21, 2009
Id like my pause screen exactly like this that you posted(see the attach plz)

Attachments

• 35910d1235401459-streamedmp-skin-movingpictures-filmstrip-enhancement-skin-files-updated-16-00-0.png
    35910d1235401459-streamedmp-skin-movingpictures-filmstrip-enhancement-skin-files-updated-16-00-0.png
    636.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom