StreamedMP skin problem (1 Viewer)

dehein2

Portal Member
September 21, 2010
Hi,
may i ask one question. With my Skin (StreamedMP) the Options in the Plugin menu are cut off so i dont see the complete Meaning. Is there a guide or can someone tell me what they mean!?

imdb+.jpg

Thanks ALOT

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: AW: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v3.3.8

Hi,
    may i ask one question. With my Skin (StreamedMP) the Options in the Plugin menu are cut off so i dont see the complete Meaning. Is there a guide or can someone tell me what they mean!?

The IMDb+ Plugin got updated, and you simply need the new skin files for StreamedMP, as only the default skins come with the plugin.

(Let me find direct link for you) The last StreamedMP update is from 3-days ago and no changes have been made to IMDb+ plugin inbetween, so please update your setup to that one.

http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/downloads/list

It is also possible to manually update the IMDb+ skin files, the files in question that are used are:

IMDb+.xml @ StreamedMP SVN download of IMDb+.xml
    DialogMultiSelect.xml @ StreamedMP SVN download of DialogMultiSelect.xml

and:

Media\hover_imdb+.png @ (doesn't look like StreamedMP uses this image, so can skip it)
    Media\Logos\imdb+.png @ StreamedMP SVN download of Media\Logos\imdb+.png

Your result once updated should look like:

Plugin.IMDb+.StreamedMP.jpg

Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom