StreamedMP TVLogos Germany - modern style (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!
    Is it possible to get the grey background without any logo in it so that you have the chance to add new tv logos? I like this style very much! Thank you!

Example:
    arte.png

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You mean the psd file? I don't own photoshop myself and tried it to open with GIMP but I just don't know enough I guess. Background is white there. Maybe you could help me?
    Thank you very much!!

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!
    Yes the psd file. I never used GIMP but I assume it's pretty the same as Photoshop. The Backgrounds (and logos) are provided as individual layers (Ebenen) which you can switch on and off. I attached a screen from Photoshop, maybe it helps you.

Ebenen.jpgStreamedMP_TVLogos_Background_grey.pngRTLNitro.png

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    If you are not familiar with Gimp you can use Paint.NET (with photoshop filetype plugin) This is free like Gimp an can handle layers too. Paint.NET is much easier to use if you are a "Windows Only" user. I'm in a hurry now, but If you need more assistance I will try to help tonite..

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you so much!
    Also for the nice explanation! Maybe I will have a look at Paint.NET too. =)

PS: I also like the logo you made very much!

Scrounger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have taken a look into the source file with gimp.
    I wasnt' able to extrácrt the "modern streamedMP" design, because the "grey layer" is still white (in gimp?).

@Zoidberg77
    If this is the background layer, then i will take this to create the new logos for "Deutsches Logo Pack". But i have seen in the *.psd source file, that there must have also an overlay layer ?!

Can you please help me, extract the background layer and the overlay layer -> bg layer, Logo, Overlay

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

I guess with overlay layer you mean the "effect" layer? However, I attached all layers in the file except for the logos (as I see now effect_glossLayer1 and background_glossLayer1 are the same, just on a different level to affect either the background or the logo)

Attachments

• Background_white.png
      Background_white.png
      1.7 KB
    • Background_grey.png
      Background_grey.png
      2.3 KB
    • Background_black.png
      Background_black.png
      2.4 KB
    • background_glossLayer1.png
      background_glossLayer1.png