streaming to other computers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the wrong place?
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the...
I have two local radio streams defined, both of which have played reliably for years. Suddenly one of them won't play with the...
Replies
Views
In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new one every time MP starts (which is every day at 5am). This has the look of some long forgotten debug effort. Any clue how to stop this as this point (other than command file delete before startup)? No...
In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new...
In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new...
Replies
Views
Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but working for TV have not found. :coffee:
Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but...
Webmediaportal on iPadOS does most things, except stream. The video screen opens but hangs. I tried starting a stream on TVServer...
Replies
Views
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sleep Behavior DE
Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as expected. By adding this little changes, I found it did the trick (for me and maybe others users) ? That's why.... BTW, when I will decide to switch from MP1 to MP2 (not tomorrow) at, least, I will be able to...
Yep, I understand what you explained. Simply, at the moment (in the past) when I tested it, PS standby/wakeup didn't work as...
I've been using MediaPortal 2 for a while, but I have not been able to figure out how to get the sleeping behavior that works for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom