streaming to other computers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Windows firewall DE
Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit and a windows 10 64bit. I think i have disabled IPV6 on all machines adapters. The MP1 client on the server can show the DVB-C tv channels delivered by the old Cinergy C HD PCI. The tv-guides work fine...
Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit...
Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Binge? DE
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain drm-protected material. For details see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain...
How do I add Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to Mediaportal?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Onlinevideos Binge DE
please see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
please see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
1. Where do I download OnlineVideos for MP2? 2. How do I connect Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to OnlineVideos?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom