Suggestion: Karaoke Plugin (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Case Downsizing DE
Most (all?) small PC cases accept only ITX motherboards, which have only one PCI-E slot. So you could install only one PCI-E tuner card. A quad-tuner card would give you four tuners, but if you wanted more tuners you would need to use the TBS eight-tuner card, or use external tuners, either USB tuners (available with single or dual...
Most (all?) small PC cases accept only ITX motherboards, which have only one PCI-E slot. So you could install only one PCI-E tuner...
I've been using MP2 now for about 3 years: I really happy with the way it works, although I can think of many great features I'd...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use just to control volume and standby, will no longer put my devices (TV & AVR) to sleep when the HTPC is put in standby. Also when I wake up the HTPC MP closes or crashes (not sure which) as per the example in...
Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use...
Ran into this problem following an otherwise sucessful upgrade from MP 1.34 x64 to MP 1.35 x64 the CEC Remote plugin which I use...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom