Support for Futaba DM-140GINK DEMO (1 Viewer)

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
It works! Thank you very much!:D
Line order is already correct, but the Configuration Editor crashed. Please tell me if you need some error logs.

Michael

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Where can I find the logs?

BTW: The order of lines is not correct. I forgot that I switch them in minidisplay.xml some time ago.

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
There is only a Configuration.log file, which does not contain any hints to the error, so I added a text file with the exception details shown in the error dialog.

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
humm I'm confused. The driver I attached 2 posts ago is not yet included in 1.0 ...

Simone

I forgot to write that I replaced the driver from MP 1.0 final with the one you posted some days ago. But the good thing is, the Configuration Editor doesn't crash any more. Seems there was some misconfiguration in my old RC4 installation.
So from my point of view your driver is working fine and only the minor issues (line order and letter "c") should be fixed occasionally.
Thank you very much again!

Michael

PS: Is there a kind of documentation for the configuration (minidsplay.xml)? What is the exact meaning of the various tags and how is the file interpreted (top down until the first match on <action> and <window>?)? It would be nice if you could give me some hints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom