Support for new DefaultWideHD (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    2. How do I show all cinemas and times showing a particular movie
    If you click on a movie, another detail screen is shown. In the menu there should be a button with start times in different movies ;)
    Can´t test it here in the moment, because for me here in Germany Showtimes is broken (no movies grabbed by MTSA.exe :()

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    If I click on a movie, I get the details screen but there is only next, previous, trailers, etc but nothing that gives me access to the showtimes for that movie.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    As I said: Can´t check in the moment, because here it seems broken :(

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    As I said: Can´t check in the moment, because here it seems broken :(

Try clearing (deleting) everything in the MTSA/Posters and MTSA/Trailers folders then do a manual download. For me that got things going again at least near to the data shown for my selection of cinemas on the IMDB website. Almost all cinemas here in the München area have no more than 3 days or less data on IMDB and similar on there own websites.:eek: No idea what's going on.

If I click on a movie, I get the details screen but there is only next, previous, trailers, etc but nothing that gives me access to the showtimes for that movie.
    Same here.;) Clicking on the option "Anfangzeiten" from the menu displayed after pressing the up arrow from the initial screen just goes to cinema selection page.

UPDATE:-
    @catavolt Just checked it out with the Titan skin where it works as you indicated in your previous post i.e. the "Anfangseiten" option appears after selecting a movie from the inial screen and clicking on that alows you to select all or a specific cinema for the start times, see screenshots. Looks like a bug in DWHD,:(
    Titanst.jpg Titanst2.jpg

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Here we go:
    I made some changes, resulting in this:
    1. Open Showtimes - The first screen is shown:
    12-44-01.jpg
    2. Select the desired movie, and click to open the details screen:
    12-44-11.jpg
    3. In details screen, click on start times - You´ll see "All theaters" and a list of theaters:
    12-44-14.jpg
    4. Select "all theaters" (best to show all start times of all cinemas in one window) - The start times for all theaters for the selected movies are shown:
    12-44-19.jpg

I think this is the best and easiest to use solution ;)
    Attached the new xml ;)

Attachments

• ShowTimesGUI.xml
      18.7 KB · Views: 63
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread