Support for NVRAM-Wakeup (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Sorry about that. Though, it still could be the shortest way...:(
Subject says it all. I have many files in this format, foobar plays them nicely, but I would like to use MediPortal as it is...
Replies
Views
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage we only update playTimePercentage in movie, and dont touch watched flag ... IMHO its work, and work fine ...
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage <...
I believe that the design for VideoDatabaseV5 originated in the Kodi design for a similar database. Somewhere down the line the MP...
Replies
Views
After I performed the usual "Change channel" for the 5 recordings with changed channel names mentioned above, all of the recordings were mapped to the appropriate channel logos. I'm afraid there is little hope for my DVB-C provider. Not only are series and episode tags missing, even the naming is inconsistent. The "COMMENT" tag...
After I performed the usual "Change channel" for the 5 recordings with changed channel names mentioned above, all of the recordings...
To resolve a problem with TV recording, I deleted all channels and rescanned them. As a result, all of my recorded TV thumbnails...
Replies
Views
You're right, @ajs, thank you! After enabling HID in the MP config and editing the XML file it works! (y)
You're right, @ajs, thank you! After enabling HID in the MP config and editing the XML file it works! (y)
Common media players like Windows Media Player and iTunes support events for playback buttons (play/pause, next track, previous...
Replies
Views
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom