Support for TvWishList (1 Viewer)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Dadeo any chance of getting support for TvWishList in the next version of aMPed.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I can give it a whirl as long as you (and maybe others) are willing to test it with all the various layout options in aMPed:
    1. Screensize: 16x9 and 4x3
    2. Font size: 12pt, 15pt and 18pt
    3. Layout Style: Fanart, No Fanart, Wide Fanart (on 16x9) (I doubt big covers or wide lists will apply)
    If your math is not that good, that's 18 tests minimum ;). Of course I will test what I can, but as my EPG data is pretty sketchy and I don't use TV anymore, I might miss some things.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Yes i figured I'd be doing that i have both 16x9 and 4x3 screensizes. Just let me know when you have a SVN ready and i'll switch back to using the SVN.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks TLD
    No worries, I plan to post a beta installer for aMPed soon (?) (you got your request in just in time) since it changes aMPed to a widescreen skin scaling down to 4x3 rather than the other way around. I think almost every xml has changed so that might be easier than updating from SVN this time.I will include the test files for TvWishList in the 3.4 beta installer.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Here's where to get the info for the button to grab a TV program from the EPG i was telling you about maybe it could be added if it's not to late.

TLD,
    this is fantastic news.
    The skinning information is in my pdf file on page 33-34. A picture of the DefaultWide Dialog.xml is on page 33 with the TvWish button.

Attached a summary for the magic "Pog" button.
    It would be great if i could get (after the 1.3 release) two language strings into MediaPortal namely "TvWishlist" and TvWish", which could be used in the future for the skins.

TvWishlist does support the “Pog” button for parameters defined in the skin requiring the following
    format:
    COMMAND//PARAMETER=VALUE//PARAMETER=VALUE// ...
    An example is shown for the button of Pog used in the dialog menu (DialogMenu.xml):
    <!-- Pog: TvWishList Menu Mod (begin here) -->
    <control>
    <description>TVwishList</description>
    <type>button</type>
    <id>666</id>
    <posX>925</posX>
    <posY>101</posY>
    <width>135</width>
    <label>TvWish</label>
    <font>font14</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <hyperlink>70943675</hyperlink>
    <hyperlinkParameter>#(switch(
    eq(#currentmoduleid,'600'),
    'NEWTVWISH//TITLE=#TV.Guide.Title//SERIESNUMBER=#TV.Guide.Episode',
    eq(#currentmoduleid,'602'),
    'NEWTVWISH//TITLE=#TV.View.title',
    eq(#currentmoduleid,'9811'),
    'NEWTVWISH//TITLE=#TVSeries.Series.Pretty_Name',
    eq(#currentmoduleid,'96742'),
    'NEWTVWISH//TITLE=#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title',
    eq(#currentmoduleid,'6'),
    'NEWTVWISH//TITLE=#selecteditem',
    eq(1,1), 'NEWTVWISH//TITLE=#selecteditem'))</hyperlinkParameter>
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(TvWishListMP)+
    [window.isvisible(600)|window.isvisible(601)|
    window.isvisible(602)|window.isvisible(603)|
    window.isvisible(9811)|[window.isvisible(96742)+!
    control.isvisible(51)]|
    [window.isvisible(6)+string.equals(#selecteditem2)]]</visible>
    </control>
    <!-- Pog: TvWishList Menu Mod (end here) -->
    The following commands are supported by the plugin:
    NEWTVWISH
    NEWTVWISH_ALL
    NEWTVWISH_EMAIL
    NEWTVWISH_ALL_EMAIL
    NEWTVWISH_VIEWONLY
    NEWTVWISH_ALL_VIEWONLY
    GOTO_MAIN
    GOTO_RESULTS
    and the following parameters:
    TITLE=
    CHANNEL=
    EPISODEPART=
    EPISODENAME=
    SERIESNUMBER=
    EPISODENUMBER=
    The last two support a single number or a combined format like this:
    SERIES.EPISODE/TOTALEPISODES eg. EPISODENAME=2.3/12

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Screen shots from MP 1.2.3, Default Wide, skin, TvWishList.Ver.1.2.3.3 the POG button. Go to TV guide click TVWish (POG button)

TVWish.jpgTVWish2.jpgTVWish3.jpg

EDIT forgot to say you right click TV guide (context menu) to see the TVWish (POG button)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread