Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Made a new swefilmer site. Do an update and add it just like an ordinary onlinevideos site.

If you already have the @weekendowel site in your site listing it should automatically update to my version.

EDIT: As the earlier version only ****** content

mogge

Portal Member
    October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    How can i use the new feature "Browser player" in "TV4 Play", in order to play DRM content?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    How can i use the new feature "Browser player" in "TV4 Play", in order to play DRM content?
    I'm actually tinkering with TV4Play right now. First prio is to get premium to work again. Second prio is to use browser player for DRM content.

You can do it if you do an Online Videos Util for TV4Play and a browser util connector to connect your TV4Play Util with the browser player...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have "fixed" the premium login for TV4Play. I say "fixed" because it only works as expected in Mediaportal 1.7.x (and maybe in 1.6) not on versions =< 1.5. I *think* this is because of a .net3.5 bug when it comes to wild carded domains in cookies.

mogge

Portal Member
    October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm actually tinkering with TV4Play right now. First prio is to get premium to work again. Second prio is to use browser player for DRM content.

You can do it if you do an Online Videos Util for TV4Play and a browser util connector to connect your TV4Play Util with the browser player...

Oh, then it's out of my league i'm afraid. I thought it was just a matter of configuration.
    All i can contribute with then is cheering. (y)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've added two new Movie and TV series streaming sites: MovHunter and TFPlay, the latter have subtitles for the majority of the movies (but only a few of the series have subs). Both sites have Swedish content.

(Still no Browser Player for DRM content for TV4.)

EDIT:
    The video quality of the new sites are quite good, often 720p but there's even a fair amount of 1080p content.

Last edited:

gusaro

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all!
    I'm having problem with SVT Play. It started a couple of months ago when some shows only played for a couple of seconds then the video stopped but the audio continued. At the same time some shows worked without any problems.
    Now the last couple of weeks all shows stops after a couple of seconds but the audio continues. I haven't made any changes on the media portal installation, I use LAV codecs for all media.
    Anyone else with the same problem? Any solutions?

optimalt

Portal Member
    August 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Got the exact same problem as gusaro. Will get back to you with logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom