switch to a new logging framework (Log4Net) (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So, what do we do?

If we are going to follow our new development model, then reverting this and putting it into 1.4.0, as we had intended, is not so bad.

I think that is what we have to do.
    Agree, stick to the plan, revert merge and schedule for 1.4

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So, what do we do?

If we are going to follow our new development model, then reverting this and putting it into 1.4.0, as we had intended, is not so bad.

I think that is what we have to do.
    Agree, stick to the plan, revert merge and schedule for 1.4

@Sebastiii - could you please do this?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi :)
    I'm ready to push the revert of log4net.
    Seb.

Go for it. Sorry @Bavarian, but too risky at this point. However, this is the first thing in to 1.4.0 !

Please decide next time first and then put the start trigger!

I did. I scheduled it in mantis for 1.4.0. Then you said you consider this ready for merge, and Homey and Seb got a bit excited. :sneaky:

Basically, there was never any intention (on my part) to push this into 1.3.0, but after all the work you have done I wanted to make sure it was scheduled for 1.4.0 so it wouldn't be delayed any longer. I fully understand your frustration. This was just a bit of a misunderstanding.

Best wishes,

Mark

Last edited:

Bavarian

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2005
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I did. I scheduled it in mantis for 1.4.0. Then you said you consider this ready for merge, and Seb got a bit excited. :sneaky:

Basically, there was never any intention (on my part) to push this into 1.3.0, but after all the work you have done I wanted to make sure it was scheduled for 1.4.0 so it wouldn't be delayed any longer. I fully understand your frustration. This was just a bit of a misunderstanding.

Best wishes,

Mark

I understand. Thx Mark

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please decide next time first and then push the start trigger!
    I did. I scheduled it in mantis for 1.4.0. Then you said you consider this ready for merge, and Homey and Seb got a bit excited. :sneaky:

Sorry Manfred, i forgot that the Train model will take affect as of MP v1.4 and since i tested this a long time ago (as did others) and you agreed it was tested enough, i thought we were good.

My bad!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom