switch to a new logging framework (Log4Net) (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please decide next time first and then push the start trigger!
    I did. I scheduled it in mantis for 1.4.0. Then you said you consider this ready for merge, and Homey and Seb got a bit excited. :sneaky:

Sorry Manfred, i forgot that the Train model will take affect as of MP v1.4 and since i tested this a long time ago (as did others) and you agreed it was tested enough, i thought we were good.

My bad!! :oops:

The train model will take affect as of MP 1.4, but we are still developing MP 1.3 :)

Last edited:

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Bump. Can we confirm that enough people have tested this? Do we have docs - essential before this can be merged.

Edit: cannot test this since Tortoise GIT thinks it is already merged, so I can't merge it again.

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bump. Can we confirm that enough people have tested this? Do we have docs - essential before this can be merged.

Edit: cannot test this since Tortoise GIT thinks it is already merged, so I can't merge it again.

@Bavarian already said that it is good to go from his point of view and I doubt we get much more testers on this one.
    What needs to be documented?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country

@Bavarian already said that it is good to go from his point of view and I doubt we get much more testers on this one.
    What needs to be documented?

Not sure. Is the logging rotatable? Do developers need to change their code for this (I assume not).

Bavarian hasn't been on the forum since 20th Feb, so I am not sure whether we will get a comment on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom