With the info from Ratata I got them to work more or less. Very slow though. Looks like they need strong input from the antenna. I also have two card from Skydvb in the same tv-server which respond much better. And they also have support for CI+!
I'm interested in finding a TV card with CI+ for Canal Digital (maybe TBS6590?) to watch the V channels. Looking at dvbsky.net there's a note about not being compatible with CI+.
I´m using Boxer as provider.
I have a server with 3 cards. One 6590 an two DVBSky T980C. The two cards are set up with CI+ and work quite well I think.
The 6590 is rather slow in shifting channels I think and I don´t get as many channels as with the T980C.
I also use a card splitter so I can have coded channels for all 4 receivers.
The web says that you can´t get CI+ with the T980 but it works for me. No problem to look at HD channels.
Hey everyone,
Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly for media servers.
Everything you need—including downloads, setup instructions, and configuration guides—is ready to go on the website:
https://epgtalk.com/builder/
Give it a try and let me know if you...
Hey everyone,
Since mc2xml have stopped working, I built a lightweight replacement tool to keep XMLTV guide data flowing smoothly...
Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29...
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
Fixed, I think.
Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that these were never part of the install package itself, but rather downloaded during the install, and that link no longer exists. Shame that the installer doesn't indicate this.
Last time when I installed the...
Fixed, I think.
Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that...
Hi all,
I've recently retired my MP2 setup for my main HTPC and gone back to separates, but I wanted to retain the ability to play...
There seem to be several errors shown in the log:
(1) There are many lines that say Invalid year for OnAirDate. This suggests that either the web site is sending invalid data, or that the format of the data has changed and the TvMovieEPG Importer is misinterpreting it.
(2) There is also this error, but I don't know what it means...
There seem to be several errors shown in the log:
(1) There are many lines that say Invalid year for OnAirDate. This suggests that...
No EPG data has been loading for the past few days. I'm getting an error message. See attachment. Can anyone help?