TBS6590 (1 Viewer)

Folke Sundnäs

Portal Member
April 22, 2019
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
With the info from Ratata I got them to work more or less. Very slow though. Looks like they need strong input from the antenna. I also have two card from Skydvb in the same tv-server which respond much better. And they also have support for CI+!

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello Folke, which TV provider are you using?

I'm interested in finding a TV card with CI+ for Canal Digital (maybe TBS6590?) to watch the V channels. Looking at dvbsky.net there's a note about not being compatible with CI+.

Folke Sundnäs

Portal Member
    April 22, 2019
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I´m using Boxer as provider.
    I have a server with 3 cards. One 6590 an two DVBSky T980C. The two cards are set up with CI+ and work quite well I think.
    The 6590 is rather slow in shifting channels I think and I don´t get as many channels as with the T980C.
    I also use a card splitter so I can have coded channels for all 4 receivers.
    The web says that you can´t get CI+ with the T980 but it works for me. No problem to look at HD channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom