Technotrend BDA driver in vista ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
hello, your card is only DVBT(1), so no HEVC support. sorry
I have compro Vista E900F with Videomate SAA716X. It is possible to receive DVBT2 HEVC? Maybe it need some mod? I cant find any...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom