TechnoTrend scrambled channels error (1 Viewer)

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

because this thread (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...chnotrend-scrambled-channel-82296/#post619129) is closed due to resorting in the old MP version bug section I opened this thread to update on the progress.

Latest update from TT:
    Hello Ruud,

sorry for the really late answer.

We are just working on new drivers to support the WIN7 MediaCenter also for PayTV. I'm shure we will have them in a short time and therefore I would reccomment to wait a little bit before you fix the currently problems.

You could do everthing together with the new drivers. Sorry once again, but the software guys have to much to do at this stage.

and my reply:
    Hello Peter,

thanks for your reply and explaination.
    I understand that at this stage you give priority to releasing a 'decent' windows7 MCE driver. I also understand that we should troubleshoot on the latest driver (in order to limit the amount of rework).
    I also hope you understand that currently we have a not 100% working TT solution and that although I for one try to be optimistic I see a lot of negative reactions on the forums (no need to explain that this is bad for business ;))

Can you confirm that when this driver is released we can have a more indepth look at the 'MediaPortal' problem and solution?
    I do not think that this is a full time assignment but just some interaction with one of your developers and one of the MP developers to clearly understand the issue at hand (on both sides) and to draft up a solution that we can impact and decide upon.

Based on that solution and impact we can decide what the next steps are.

Thanks in advance for letting the MP community help you to improve the TT experience!

Regards,
    Ruud.

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Chemelli,

thanks for looking into this thread. Logs will be attached as soon as I get home (work work work ;)

@JeanChristoffe: perhaps you can also provide logs (that is, if you have already upgraded to 1.1 final)

regards,
    Ruud.

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Shall we move this thread to the TV forum? I think that is better, because of this it cannot be determined whether it is a bug (see old thread)

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Riksmith,

good one, go ahead and move it.
    thanks,
    Ruud.

Jean-Christophe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2005
    Liege - Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Oh...
    I used the embeded debug mode, I promise!
    To be honest, once the zip has been generated, I did'nt opened it.

Will try again...

Jean-Christophe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2005
    Liege - Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Oups, I did it again!
    Here are the fresh log produced by the debug mode.
    Indeed, there is no MediaPortal.log.
    There is no MediaPortal.log in the application folder.

About the scrambled channel message, it is now a "No Timeshift" message, but it still apear randomely after changing channel several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom