TerraTec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD (1 Viewer)

evil.oz

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
regarding the analogue part, anyone managed to make it work FLAWLESS?

i installed mpeg encoder, but sound is cracking and stuttering. sometimes image freeze and there is some general instabilty.

please if u have any suggestion report, so we can make this card work well

evil.oz

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
little bump to ask: moving from vista to xp would make things work better?

what else can we try to avoid that stuttering?

Wadu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2007
    Salzburg
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    When I change a channel the duration is 1,5 - 3 sec.
    Its ok for me.

ciao
    wadu

Changelog from Terratec:
    ; 22-Jan-09 FMB new driver v.5.08.1107.00 - 1st version with real DVB-C BDA device
    ; 20-Feb-09 FMB new driver v.5.09.0220.00 - Fixed FM and RDS which was corrupted in v.5.08.1107.00
    ; 03-Mar-09 FMB new driver v.5.09.0304.00 - added option to override NEC mode from 2-byte to 4-byte

Win7

March 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am using this driver with the hauppauge hvr-930c. Channelchange is not slower than my dvb-t cards. But one big problem is the first-time tune. That allways failes with no signal. Recordings do fine but switching to live-tv causes the no signal message. If i press tv on again everything is just fine.

Vista makes nothing better. Even for me the card worked better in XP!

evil.oz

Portal Member
    January 9, 2009
    somehow this new driver makes my usb card even more instable. now it can stay powered up for more than 2 days without a crash
    the terratec video app hangs and only a reboot (after disconect and reconect the card) can restore its functions.

rolling back to bunled drivers (i need only analogue part)

btw anyone tested it with latest mp? (the analoge part ofc)

evil.oz

Portal Member
    January 9, 2009
    somehow this new driver makes my usb card even more instable. now it can stay powered up for more than 2 days without a crash
    the terratec video app hangs and only a reboot (after disconect and reconect the card) can restore its functions.

rolling back to bunled drivers (i need only analogue part)

btw anyone tested it with latest mp? (the analoge part ofc)

the instabilty was due to the 4m usb cable, which is quite unstable at high summer temperatures, was working well during winter, now it crashes the card often...

testing further :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom