Testbuilds for Native MP2 TV - Updated for 10th AE Update 1 (2014-09-13)! (2 Viewers)

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
October 22, 2009
Eupen
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi everybody, I tried the Native TV winter release, but each time I scan for channels, the MP2 Server stops with an application error. Has anybody a hint where to search. I attached the logs from the server and a screenshot of the error. In the server log I can't see any error.
Thanks for help.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    272.6 KB
  • error.rar
    4.4 KB

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,
have you stopt the mediaportal 1 tvservice ?
Look also to your diseqc position, in your screenshot it is not entered

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
October 22, 2009
Eupen
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi Jean, sure that I stopped the mp1 server. And for the diseqc, thats correct cause I have a direct connection to the lnb, so no diseqc for me.

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
August 15, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
OK, So I wiped MP2, reinstalled it, deleted the same channels, and now also the MP1-Channels are "alive". Was probably some bad coincidence the first time.

But is it now possible to use the MP2-TVService with MP1 or not?
Would be really helpful, since MP1 is missing cascaded CAM-Support since the last versions!

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
OK, So I wiped MP2, reinstalled it, deleted the same channels, and now also the MP1-Channels are "alive". Was probably some bad coincidence the first time.

But is it now possible to use the MP2-TVService with MP1 or not?
Would be really helpful, since MP1 is missing cascaded CAM-Support since the last versions!

You could try Sebastiii's branch EXP-TVE3.5_SEB_MERGE_Testing_Only ---> https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-TVE3.5_SEB_MERGE_Testing_Only.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In theory you can use MP2-Server with NativeTV plugin (aka TVE35) as "Server" and use the MP1 from "EXP-TVE3.5_SEB_MERGE_Testing_Only " branch as Client, as it uses WCF to communicate with the TVE35.

Thanks to @gibman for the switch to WCF, which makes such things possible (and even more, i.e. running TVE35 from command line only :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom