Testbuilds for Native MP2 TV - Updated for 10th AE Update 1 (2014-09-13)! (1 Viewer)

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @breese this is not a MePo2 Native Slim TV problem. I should probably start a new thread, this thread is already way too long.

Same system IVB i3 2 core, 4 thread, Intel HD4000 GFx HW/drivers, HDMI video/audio. With MePo1 LAV enables dxva2 hw acceleration, MePo2 does not. Trying to get setup to run tests, gets logs.

Baserunner

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Attention: First Time Native MP2 User:
    Opening SetupTV.exe shows this screen - no button for channel scan -
    This means an exception/error has occurred during loading of TV Server configuration.
    Please post the SetupTV log files. The service log files that you've posted already are no use.

Are the SetupTV logs these ones? (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Setup TV\log) Seem to be all empty

upload_2014-9-18_21-36-0.png

Also no idea why only "Restricted mode active" - Using an administrative account with password.
    Are you running TV Server configuration on a different PC to MP2 Server?
    No, same maschine

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @mm1352000 yesterday you were trying to add up some sub channel mbps. I made a few 30+2 minute recordings showing how much data is used by TS files for subchannels. I assumed the same duration 31:52 for all cases, a few secs difference.

Code:
    1970MB  8.2mbps 7.1 KGO-HD
    1820MB  7.6mbps 7.2 LIVWELL
     429MB  1.8mbps 7.3 LWSD
    3223MB 13.5mbps 9.1 KQED-HD
     551MB  2.3mbps 9.2 KQED+
     679MB  2.8mbps 9.3 WORLD

7.X adds up to 17.7mbps, 9.X is 18.6 mbps, statistical muxes merge the subchannels and shares the total mbps

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for that :/
    It would also work without including this branch, only side effect would be that the logs are getting written to the MP1 folder again :)
    How's the other side of the world treating you?
    Haha nice so far :)
    Very good weather, greate people over here and the same university stress as in my home country :/
    I'm meeting in my little free time so many people that I currently have not so much time for MP, but I'm still subscribed to many threads and I try to stay up to date. So if I'm back in good old Germany I will continue :) MP is just tooooo much fun for me :p I really miss my little test pc...

Ah and Comcast is not a good internet provider. Their modem is a piece of sh** so that VPN doesn't work :D

Hope you're well, too ;)

orac

Portal Member
    November 20, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Having another go at getting my Inverto Sat-IP Multibox working...

Installed MP2 AE Update 1 and SlimTV NativeTV yesterday.

It sees my sat-ip box and 4 tuners (cue immense excitement!)
    Channel scan works. It finds nearly 700 channels! (even more excitement!!)

That's it. :( Preview in SetupTV says:- failed:NoSignalDetected and MP2 Client spins for a few seconds but nothing happens.
    I've attached logs I hope will help.

The box works fine with VCL and Kay Diefenthal's Satip-RTSP-Sample and responds to commands in the form:-
    rtsp://ip-address/?src=1&freq=10714.25&sr=22000&pol=h&msys=dvbs&pids=0,2353,2354,266
    I couldn't see from the logs what is actually being sent.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello orac

It sees my sat-ip box and 4 tuners (cue immense excitement!)
    Channel scan works. It finds nearly 700 channels! (even more excitement!!)
    LOL :)
    That's great to hear after I've spent so much time working on it. :)

That's it. Preview in SetupTV says:- failed:NoSignalDetected and MP2 Client spins for a few seconds but nothing happens.
    I've attached logs I hope will help.
    The reason for the failure to lock on signal is this error (exception):
    [collapse]
    [2014-09-20 11:50:39,757] [72308829] [SAT>IP tuner 2 RTCP listener] [ERROR] - SAT>IP base: RTCP listener thread exception
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
    at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP)
    at Mediaportal.TV.Server.TVLibrary.Implementations.SatIp.TunerSatIpBase.RtcpListener()
    [/collapse]

Basically it means that TV Server is failing to receive signal lock + strength + quality updates from your tuner.

Please post all the log files in full so that I can see where that error starts and try to understand the cause for it.

Regards,
    mm

orac

Portal Member
    November 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi mm,

All logs attached except MPIPTVSource.log attached in last message.
    Tried running Test Channels which sometimes says No Signal and sometimes All Cards Busy.
    At some point I tried editing Tuner settings and switched off 'Conditional Access -> This tuner can decrypt channels', at which point it seemed to loose the tuners until I restarted and set back to the default.

HTH

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Do you run a firewall on your server?
    If so, please try to disable it temporarily.

orac

Portal Member
    November 20, 2011
    Home Country
    No 3rd party firewalls. I'm on Windows 8.1 and just use the built in firewall which I find causes the fewest problems. Turned it off anyway but didn't make any difference. The sat-ip box is connected to the router using a wi-fi bridge rather than cable but I don't think that should affect it and as I said, the SatIP-RTSP-Sample works well.

What does your RTSP command look like? Could it be that this box doesn't understand some of the parameters? I could try the command directly to verify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom