Text Overlapping (1 Viewer)

sonixpc

Portal Member
January 17, 2009
Envigado
Home Country
hello Everybody,

I'm Using MP 1.0.1 with xface 1.7 skin, and the latest MPTVseries (2.2.3389). At the beggining everything worked flawless, but now i've got this issue:

wumhqh.jpg

Thanks in advance.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You need to wait until XFace 1.8 is released. The skin needs to include tvseries.skinsettings.xml so it can re-format the list, thats why it looks like that.

sonixpc

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Envigado
    Home Country
    Ok, i Hope so. Anyway it worked fine at first when I installed 1.0.1. This happened after I switched to black & white skin and then go back to xface.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its not working now as its using B&W settings to substitute xface. You can manually fix it by entering configuration and playing with the Layout tab.

If you dont know what your doing then you can delete your database or wait for next XFace.

sonixpc

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Envigado
    Home Country
    Thank you. I guess you were right, I took TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml file and moved it to xface, then I edited the format episode and season views, and boom!, everything got fixed.
    Thanks again!

tranquil

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2008
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    is this true to streamMP as well?

cause i'm also seeing some overlapping text while using 4:3 tv.

Attachments

• 16-14-24.png
      16-14-24.png
      848.1 KB
    • 16-14-36.png
      16-14-36.png
      633.5 KB
    • 16-14-12.png
      16-14-12.png
      862.8 KB

sonixpc

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Envigado
    Home Country
    Somehow I guess. I havent dealt with that plugin, but you should play around with xml formatting file related

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    is this true to streamMP as well?

cause i'm also seeing some overlapping text while using 4:3 tv.

Thats because StreamedMP doesnt support 4:3 yet. That would require a whole re-write of the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread