[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION | Page 8

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by Mr. V, July 9, 2011.

1. emphatic
    • Team MediaPortal

emphatic Design Group

Surface treatment
    Ratings:
    +1,083 / 2
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

In all of your screen shots, the "1.0" is supposed to display channels, right? Are "joint stereo" reported by Mediainfo as mono (1.0)? Very nice work, just installed this mod and will check it out soon.

Emph

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:

I intentionally did not include these animations in the nowplaying screen, to make the transition between lyrics seemless.

For the common overlays and time, i could remove them, but i would rather keep it inline with the rest of the skin. Most StreamedMP skin files have the window open/close animations.

"Only in some cases the screen does not come back"???? Not clear what you mean.

The buttons are hidden intentionally to make a cleaner look. Just push up or down on the remote or keyboard.

4. Dragy

Dragy Portal Pro

Student
    Ratings:
    +332 / 1
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs

I'm am talking about the common overlays. I know most skin files have the open/close animations, but I think they are not nice with the common overlays (and time). Removing them gives the skin a much more "solid" look.

I mean that not all screens (weather, nowplaying) have the common overlays. So when switching to one of those screens, the animation is actually needed..

Try it :D I think you like it :)

5. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:

Please see this post. Its an issue with mediaportal, that might be fixed for 1.3.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/772955-post9.html

Sure. I'll put it on my to do list. I think it would give the skin a snappier feel.

• Like Like x 2
  6. IchBinsShort

IchBinsShort Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +54 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

It is possiblle that I can choose the "Similar Songs" and "Songs form the Album" (Last.Fm) with the remote ? Now the Songs only shown when I move with the Mouse over this Area. It is possible ?

7. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Strange. You should be able to select them with your remote. When similar songs and songs from the album are visible you should be able to push right on the remote so you can select.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Baron of L/S
    • Premium Supporter

Baron of L/S MP Donator

Retired
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Show System Specs
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

I have just loaded up this new layout, fantastic, well done.:D
    A couple of small points, I had trouble getting the main music menu working and then realised it needs the music.xml file from a previous post, perhaps this can be included with the other files in the RAR pack:D
    Love the now playing screens however on the lyric screen LRC's do not operate properly, normal lyrics are fine - can this be fixed?:D

9. Mr. V

Mr. V Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Home Country:

The main menu is not included on purpose. Sorry should remove the screen shot. It will be included at a later date as i am focusing on more important elements of the skin.

LRC lyrics are working fine for me. If a song has lrc lyrics they come up automaticly for me when entering the mylyrics plugin.
    Can you please to check to see if the plugin is confirgured properly?

Does any one else in the community have this problem?

Not sure of how much difference this will make but i am using MyLyrics 1.6.1.1
    http://code.google.com/p/mpmylyrics/downloads/list

• Like Like x 1
  10. Baron of L/S
    • Premium Supporter

Baron of L/S MP Donator

Retired
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Show System Specs

Sorry perhaps I didn't make myself clear about the LRC (I'm using 1.6.1.1)
    From the now playing screen I up arrow twice to get to the lyric screen and get screenshot A which shows the LRC not working correctly.
    If I arrow left from now playing screen and go to lyric I get screenshot B which shows the LRC working correctly.
    Are you getting this? and can this be fixed?
    Ok on the main menu and :D for the quick response

Attached Files:

• A.PNG
      A.PNG
      File size:
      361.4 KB
      Uploaded:
      September 5, 2011
      Views:
    • B.PNG
      B.PNG
      File size:
      312 KB
      Uploaded:
      September 5, 2011
      Views:
  11. emphatic
    • Team MediaPortal

emphatic Design Group

Surface treatment
    Ratings:
    +1,083 / 2
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs

The only negative thing I can say about this mod is that it's not available for my other favourite skins. :D

Emph

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!