[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

In all of your screen shots, the "1.0" is supposed to display channels, right? Are "joint stereo" reported by Mediainfo as mono (1.0)? Very nice work, just installed this mod and will check it out soon.

Emph

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

It would be nice if you remove the WindowOpen and WindowClose animations from the common.overlays.xml file. It looks much better when the "nowplaying" screen stays on the screen.
    Only in some cases the screen does not come back... the nowplaying screen and weather. (maybe more) In all other cases, it looks much better :)

Must be also done for the common.time.xml file. The skin looks much more solid after these changes :)

I intentionally did not include these animations in the nowplaying screen, to make the transition between lyrics seemless.

For the common overlays and time, i could remove them, but i would rather keep it inline with the rest of the skin. Most StreamedMP skin files have the window open/close animations.

"Only in some cases the screen does not come back"???? Not clear what you mean.

Thank you, but I mean how I can see the Music Menu like the first Screenshoot on the first Site of this thread. The diffenrent views : Recently added, Genre. I hope you know what I want ;-)

The buttons are hidden intentionally to make a cleaner look. Just push up or down on the remote or keyboard.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I'm am talking about the common overlays. I know most skin files have the open/close animations, but I think they are not nice with the common overlays (and time). Removing them gives the skin a much more "solid" look.

I mean that not all screens (weather, nowplaying) have the common overlays. So when switching to one of those screens, the animation is actually needed..

Try it :D I think you like it :)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

In all of your screen shots, the "1.0" is supposed to display channels, right? Are "joint stereo" reported by Mediainfo as mono (1.0)? Very nice work, just installed this mod and will check it out soon.

Emph

Please see this post. Its an issue with mediaportal, that might be fixed for 1.3.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/772955-post9.html

I'm am talking about the common overlays. I know most skin files have the open/close animations, but I think they are not nice with the common overlays (and time). Removing them gives the skin a much more "solid" look.

I mean that not all screens (weather, nowplaying) have the common overlays. So when switching to one of those screens, the animation is actually needed..

Try it :D I think you like it :)

Sure. I'll put it on my to do list. I think it would give the skin a snappier feel.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

It is possiblle that I can choose the "Similar Songs" and "Songs form the Album" (Last.Fm) with the remote ? Now the Songs only shown when I move with the Mouse over this Area. It is possible ?

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

It is possiblle that I can choose the "Similar Songs" and "Songs form the Album" (Last.Fm) with the remote ? Now the Songs only shown when I move with the Mouse over this Area. It is possible ?

Strange. You should be able to select them with your remote. When similar songs and songs from the album are visible you should be able to push right on the remote so you can select.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

I have just loaded up this new layout, fantastic, well done.:D
    A couple of small points, I had trouble getting the main music menu working and then realised it needs the music.xml file from a previous post, perhaps this can be included with the other files in the RAR pack:D
    Love the now playing screens however on the lyric screen LRC's do not operate properly, normal lyrics are fine - can this be fixed?:D

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

A couple of small points, I had trouble getting the main music menu working and then realised it needs the music.xml file from a previous post, perhaps this can be included with the other files in the RAR pack:D
    Love the now playing screens however on the lyric screen LRC's do not operate properly, normal lyrics are fine - can this be fixed?:D

The main menu is not included on purpose. Sorry should remove the screen shot. It will be included at a later date as i am focusing on more important elements of the skin.

LRC lyrics are working fine for me. If a song has lrc lyrics they come up automaticly for me when entering the mylyrics plugin.
    Can you please to check to see if the plugin is confirgured properly?

Does any one else in the community have this problem?

Not sure of how much difference this will make but i am using MyLyrics 1.6.1.1
    http://code.google.com/p/mpmylyrics/downloads/list

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

The main menu is not included on purpose. Sorry should remove the screen shot. It will be included at a later date as i am focusing on more important elements of the skin.

LRC lyrics are working fine for me. If a song has lrc lyrics they come up automaticly for me when entering the mylyrics plugin.
    Can you please to check to see if the plugin is confirgured properly?

Does any one else in the community have this problem?

Not sure of how much difference this will make but i am using MyLyrics 1.6.1.1
    Downloads - mpmylyrics - MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal. - Google Project Hosting

Sorry perhaps I didn't make myself clear about the LRC (I'm using 1.6.1.1)
    From the now playing screen I up arrow twice to get to the lyric screen and get screenshot A which shows the LRC not working correctly.
    If I arrow left from now playing screen and go to lyric I get screenshot B which shows the LRC working correctly.
    Are you getting this? and can this be fixed?
    Ok on the main menu and :D for the quick response

Attachments

• A.PNG
      A.PNG
      361.4 KB
    • B.PNG
      B.PNG
      312 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

The only negative thing I can say about this mod is that it's not available for my other favourite skins. :D

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom