[THEME] Music Layouts (clearart, cdart, bio, ect.) for MP 1.3 Beta - v3.0 - ALPHA TEST VERSION (1 Viewer)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Re: [MOD]Music Layouts for 1.2b-clearart,cdArt, music tags-(test version v1.2)

A free sunday for me. Might have to turn up the music and get the 1.2RC version done. Might even have it done for next weekend for those with the svn version.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country

Just about done for the RC version.

Its working great. Just got to tidy up some animations and update the lyrics screen.

So very very soon. I do have tommorow off work and will dedicate the day to getting this released.

Please take a look at Jamesons awesome work for automated artist/album info scrapping.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/automated-artist-album-scraping-99812/

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Just about done for the RC version.

Its working great. Just got to tidy up some animations and update the lyrics screen.

So very very soon. I do have tommorow off work and will dedicate the day to getting this released.

Please take a look at Jamesons awesome work for automated artist/album info scrapping.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/automated-artist-album-scraping-99812/

Nice! :D

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

verry nice Mr.V ... Look great ... :D for the hard work on music section ...

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Great work, the now playing screen is very nice. But how I get the other views, like the first Screenshoot. I have read in the Readme File that I have to change In Mediaportal music Config to LEDVU.

But where I can find this option ? In Mediaportal ? Mediaportal Configuration ? StreamdMP Editor ?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

Great work, the now playing screen is very nice. But how I get the other views, like the first Screenshoot. I have read in the Readme File that I have to change In Mediaportal music Config to LEDVU.

But where I can find this option ? In Mediaportal ? Mediaportal Configuration ? StreamdMP Editor ?

hi , in Mediaportal Configuration ,see screen ....

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and more

It would be nice if you remove the WindowOpen and WindowClose animations from the common.overlays.xml file. It looks much better when the "nowplaying" screen stays on the screen.
    Only in some cases the screen does not come back... the nowplaying screen and weather. (maybe more) In all other cases, it looks much better :)

Must be also done for the common.time.xml file. The skin looks much more solid after these changes :)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: [MOD]vMusic Layouts for 1.2RC - v2.0 - clearart, cdArt, music tags and mo

Thank you, but I mean how I can see the Music Menu like the first Screenshoot on the first Site of this thread. The diffenrent views : Recently added, Genre. I hope you know what I want ;-)

hi , in Mediaportal Configuration ,see screen ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom