[Theme] Round Covers HD/DiscArt/ClearArt/ClearLogo/Artist Info (V3.2 10.09.14) (1 Viewer)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    New update in 1st post

Now includes clearart and clearlogo for mptvseries
    In both movingpictures and mptvseries it will prioritise clearart, if no clearart is available it will display clearlogo.

Also included round covers for emulators 2 (thanks to Legnod) Will look at improving this as there are issues due to different ratio artwork.

There has been a bug spotted on music nowplaying screen where track info doesn't update when skipping tracks, this happens when using one button music or loading from a saved playlist. Currently I'm not sure how to fix this issue (help appreciated)

Thanks

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Shangostar i tested the new Titan skin with 1.3.0 Beta and i noticed, that the skin seems to be able to use different mask files for different aspect ratios of covers and thumbs.

Maybe the code will guide us to the solution we need for our streamedmp skin mods :). I will take a look at it within the next days.

Attachments

• titan_roundcorners.png
      titan_roundcorners.png
      2.4 MB

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Nice one, it doesn't appear they have glass overlays though so I'm thinking there is no real solution to that. I did have an idea that I've not got round to trying yet.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ah sorry shangostar i was wrong....not every cover has got real round corners. The big difference is that titan uses a 1x1 aspect ratio for the mask file so it just fits better for a wider range of cover aspect ratios as the standard mask file with the dvd cover size :(.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI Shangostar,
    I find the titan skin very great, and i will use them... Can you make your mod compatible with the new titan skin or can you help me, i will use clearart logo for series and movies and maybe the animatied disccover in detail view, without cover. So in list view only cover is showen and in detail view the disc is rotated without cover... Is there a way for may wish ?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Sure, how much work it is depends on it's current layout, I've never used Titan so I don't know. Could be as simple as adding the code in and choosing it's location or some things may need to be moved around to make room for the additions.

I'll gladly help you out but I don't really have time to install Titan and do it myself, I'm meant to be doing something else with streamedMP I not got round to starting yet.

If you need any help start a PM conversation with me and we can discuss it there (y)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    When got Rounded covers for stremedMp newest version in 1.3 beta?

I been absent recently, wasnt aware beta was available, does current version in post one not work in 1.3beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom