[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
If we change to 1080p then changes will be required to the editor. We could also call the tool to do the resizing as a temporary measure. I seriously doubt we will support two resolutions, only 1080 or leave at 720.

Hi
Theres some ETA for official StreamedMP 1080p native?

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
The StreamedMP HD dont work very well for me.
The menus dont show correctly. For example the series show on weather, videos show on other menu etc etc.
I try uninstall all and make installation pass by pass but dont work.
Can implemente only MOD? I love the MOD

You make a great job! :)
Regards

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    The StreamedMP HD dont work very well for me.
    The menus dont show correctly. For example the series show on weather, videos show on other menu etc etc.
    I try uninstall all and make installation pass by pass but dont work.
    Can implemente only MOD? I love the MOD

You make a great job! :)
    Regards

zpower, did you use the HD installation or you converted your own skin? Most probably, you have the menu option not in the sequence in which the MOD was built. Since there are changes to BasicHome.xml, it could be the culprit. Can you try and use the normal StreamedMP applying the MOD and see if you have the same issue, if that is the case, then, can you upload your basichome.xml file.

max31

April 29, 2011
    Hi m3rcury,

Like BlechMann I have a TV tuner connected and need the TV entry in my BasicHome.xml.

Question is, once you are ready with a new xml for BlechMann and post that, can I then just also download that and dump it in ...\skin\StreamedMP\ ?

/Max

max31

April 29, 2011
    Why the theme folder? m3rcurry asked BlechMann to get it from C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\BasicHome.xml - That is where I would expect that I need to put it back...

That is, if I can "just" reuse the one made "for" BlechMann :)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Because "StreamedMP HD" is a theme of "StreamedMP"! In StreamedMP is the TV included in BasicHome.

Edit: You need it here >> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Themes\StreamedMP HD

Last edited:

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just installed this and it looks good except for one thing. I have double time/weather logos on my home screen as you can see in the picture. Maybe there's a bug in one of the xml files. I could probably edit that and fix it if someone would point me in the right direction.

DoubleVision.jpg

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I just installed this and it looks good except for one thing. I have double time/weather logos on my home screen as you can see in the picture. Maybe there's a bug in one of the xml files. I could probably edit that and fix it if someone would point me in the right direction.

2.0 you need to install both the MOD and the Theme. You haven't installed the MOD. Can you install in that order and try again.

Last edited:

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Strange, I thought the mod was already included in the mpe1 file. It's called "Streamed MP HD + MODs".

Okay M3rcury, I followed your instructions and installed the mods first and theme second. Many things look better now but I'm still seeing double time/weather logos on the home screen. On any other screen the one on the right disappears. How can I make it go away on the home screen? Also, the time on the left is in 24-hour format. Is there a way to change it to 12-hour format? I'm willing to hack the xml files if that's the only way.

One other bug I noticed: In WorldWeather on the Images screen, I am stuck on the four menu choices on the bottom. I cannot use the remote to get to the weather images above. I have to use the mouse to point up higher in order to scroll through my weather images. I did not have this problem with StreamedMP standard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom