[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Strange, I thought the mod was already included in the mpe1 file. It's called "Streamed MP HD + MODs".

Okay M3rcury, I followed your instructions and installed the mods first and theme second. Many things look better now but I'm still seeing double time/weather logos on the home screen. On any other screen the one on the right disappears. How can I make it go away on the home screen? Also, the time on the left is in 24-hour format. Is there a way to change it to 12-hour format? I'm willing to hack the xml files if that's the only way.

One other bug I noticed: In WorldWeather on the Images screen, I am stuck on the four menu choices on the bottom. I cannot use the remote to get to the weather images above. I have to use the mouse to point up higher in order to scroll through my weather images. I did not have this problem with StreamedMP standard.

2.0, can you please paste a screen shot of the issues, like you did before, so I can understand better where the issue is.

Thanks

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for your quick replies. Here are some more screenshots with explanations. It seems that I'm having several issues with StreamedMP right now, so maybe the best thing for me to do would be to uninstall the skin entirely and start over from scratch. :mad: I hate taking steps backwards but oh well. We'll see what happens after that.

S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Thanks for your quick replies. Here are some more screenshots with explanations. It seems that I'm having several issues with StreamedMP right now, so maybe the best thing for me to do would be to uninstall the skin entirely and start over from scratch. :mad: I hate taking steps backwards but oh well. We'll see what happens after that.

View attachment 126685 View attachment 126686 View attachment 126687

2.0, the first image for basichome is not of my MOD. Maybe you are already aware, but if you sue BasicHome editor, you would need to re-install the MOD as MOD changes will be overwritten. As for the issue reported in the 3rd image, will need some time to look into it.

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am not using BasicHome. I set my configuration to display ClassicHome only. That is what's in those pictures. And I have never used the BaicHome Editor.

In any case, I have uninstalled the mod and theme and did a clean reinstall of StreamedMP. I am still having issues with the OSD which must be fixed before I can even consider any mods. I can't test this theme in the meantime M3rcury but please do check that issue in the third image to make sure that nobody else has that problem.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi m3rcury,
    I ask you again for a BasciHome.xml with TV included. I added my modifyed BasicHome from StreamedMP. BTW: I have the same problem in myhome as 2.0 with double weather entries. No big thing because I use the BasciHome , but not correct ... and there are some hover pics in .\skin\StreamedMP(\Themes\StreamedMP HD)\Media absent for bundled plugins |world weather, tetris, sudoku ...|. Is it possible to give "infoservice" in plugin menu a hover?

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      180 KB
    Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury,
    I ask you again for a BasciHome.xml with TV included. I added my modifyed BasicHome from StreamedMP. BTW: I have the same problem in myhome as 2.0 with double weather entries. No big thing because I use the BasciHome , but not correct ... and there are some hover pics in .\skin\StreamedMP(\Themes\StreamedMP HD)\Media absent for bundled plugins |world weather, tetris, sudoku ...|. Is it possible to give "infoservice" in plugin menu a hover?

quake2rambo, can I suggest you set up the basichome screen as you would like it from the BasicHome Editor, i.e. put in all the options you want visible. Then unless it is the one attached in your mail, attach it so that I can have a look, and modify it accordingly.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I send always the version with all needed options (I think so far). I searched for the differences in the xml-files but there are too many of identical id's for different targets, so I gived up to modify it myself.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I send always the version with all needed options (I think so far). I searched for the differences in the xml-files but there are too many of identical id's for different targets, so I gived up to modify it myself.

Will have a look.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    quake2rambo, can you give the attached a try and see if this is on the lines you expect.

Attachments

• BasicHome+.rar
      10.8 KB

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi. Thanks for your efforts but it doesn't work as I whish. The screen is filled for 2/3 (probably 1280x720) and the hovers are are a mixture of "StreamedMP" and "StreamedMP HD".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom