[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi. Thanks for your efforts but it doesn't work as I whish. The screen is filled for 2/3 (probably 1280x720) and the hovers are are a mixture of "StreamedMP" and "StreamedMP HD".

quake2rambo, my bad.... forgot to convert to HD. Will do that as soon as I can. Will also try and fix the backgrounds.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    The same problem as before with Windows 8: Stops while font registration.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Next problem: The recently added tvseries list will shown on BasciHome but without the fanart thumb. In StreamedMP it works as well Moving Pictures recently added movies. I compared the basichome.recentlyadded.tvseries.VSum2.xml and found no differences except the position. Any ideas?

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'vefoundit:
    Replace in line 73
    <texture>#StreamedMP.MostRecentImageFanart</texture>
    with
    <texture>#StreamedMP.recentlyAdded.series1.fanart</texture>

Match to series 1 only, but it works ...

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Next problem: The recently added tvseries list will shown on BasciHome but without the fanart thumb. In StreamedMP it works as well Moving Pictures recently added movies. I compared the basichome.recentlyadded.tvseries.VSum2.xml and found no differences except the position. Any ideas?

Sometimes I notice same after upgrading StreamedMP skin. What I usually do is to go into BasicHome editor, goto Menu/Plugin Options tab and select Most Recent/Plugin Overlays. From dropdown select TVSeries and choose Poster Style instead of Fanart Style. Select Generate menu (Do not exit editor when prompted). Then on same tab page, do the inverse, ie. re-select the Fanart Style and re-generate menu. This time you can exit from editor. At this stage, re-install the MOD. It should solve the problem.

For me, the issue manifests itself even when MOD is not installed, hence it looks not to be MOD related.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, I can´t install the MOD: Windows 8 ... Sometimes it is nessercary to do it hand made :)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is a problem, when I use the Google Calendar plugin. When I use the SteamedMP default theme all is fin, but with HD the resolution dosn't match. Which string is needed in the xml to solve this problem?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    There is a problem, when I use the Google Calendar plugin. When I use the SteamedMP default theme all is fin, but with HD the resolution dosn't match. Which string is needed in the xml to solve this problem?

quake2rambo, the MOD does not include the XMLs for the Google Calendar plugin. I suggest that you check which ones these are and use this to convert to HD.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom