• ares_black_buttons.zip
      162.5 KB
    Last edited:

mno

Portal Member
    September 7, 2018
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I've created a modification for the Now Playing skin. If someone else like it, replace the attached MyMusicPlayingNow.xml file within the Ares skin folder after saving the original one.
    upload_2019-2-17_15-36-12.png

Attachments

• MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      13.3 KB

mno

Portal Member
    September 7, 2018
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I've created the missing xml file for the game Sudoku. Copy the attached mynumberplace.xml file into the Ares skin folder. The skin does not look very nice, but it keeps my wife happy.
    Maybe a more talented skinner can rework it so that it fit better to the Ares skin. Then it could maybe added to the Ares skin version release.
    upload_2019-2-17_16-14-5.png

Attachments

• mynumberplace.xml
      51.8 KB

mno

Portal Member
    September 7, 2018
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Last but not lease I've created the missing xml file for the game Tetris. Copy the attached mytetris.xml file into the Ares skin folder. It would make sense if a more talented skinner could rework the skin. Then it could maybe be added to the next Ares skin release.
    upload_2019-2-17_16-17-59.png

Attachments

• mytetris.xml
      5.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is an upgrade, however I upgraded from OS7 to Win 10 years ago when the upgrade first became available. Trouble was the original upgrade was absolutely poor and auto update always seemed to affect Mediaportal negatively. The PC is a media centre unit that I keep running for my Mum. She is elderly but likes the Mediaportal system...
    It is an upgrade, however I upgraded from OS7 to Win 10 years ago when the upgrade first became available. Trouble was the original...
    I hope someone will know what has happened to my MP1 PureVisionHD skin themes Suddenly there are no themes to choose and only...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near perfect condition. And we only have a couple of fixes for the new Pre release. There is single database support in development for many MP1s, but I haven't been able to test that yet. So some innovation is...
    I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near...
    It has been a long time since a new version of MP was released. There are almost no new themes, new plug-ins, new versions... it...
    Replies
    Views
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom