This plugin is awesome! (1 Viewer)

bonaparty

Portal Member
February 8, 2006
Just had to say that :)

Thanks!

Btw, if you need any help with skinning I would be happy to oblige. I'm a graphic designer (not a coder).

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have to agree. It is awesome! I can't contribute at all :( Im not a coder or designer.. hehe

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks guys, and I may take you up on the skinning suggestion. In the next little while I am going to redo the way the plug-in works so that there is no more popups and its all done inside the skin. Also I am going to add more graphics with icons for the sites and other such special items, and also a IMDb/TVRage sub-skin page.

If anyone wants to do concept art or such that would be cool.

bonaparty

Portal Member
    February 8, 2006
    Good to hear that, MrTRiX.
    Have you already got an idea how 'removing all pop-ups' would change the final look of mpNZB or would you appreciate some ideas in the form of concept art right away?
    Which skin are you using? The default Blue3Wide skin? Who is responsible for making adjustments in the other skins that support mpNZB. You or the people who make the skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom