Thumbnailer - creates automaticly thumbnails from videos and tv recordings (1 Viewer)

Do you need a plugin for creating thumbnails?

• Total voters

o_nix

Portal Member
June 1, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
MoPhat - great thanks for the plug ... :)
I repeat that I would like to see it ...

1. To add support DVD video

2. Let the plug-in also outputs the following information on video a file.

Video permission + aspect ratio
Video format
Sound format, quantity of channels
Duration of video

Here is how it and where should be written I do not know...
It will be personally much more convenient for me if all information on files is is stored in directories as video files...

3. It will be more beautiful if 2-3 screenshots become. From the different moments of a film. The first on a cover other two will be output at detailed review...

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    great plugin but letting you know that it doesn't work correctly with h264 recordings, all you see is a capture of grey

Are this special files?

for my recorded HDTV264 (.ts) files format (under vista) works.

MoPhat

classico

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    No thumbs for moviefiles less than 300 Mb

Hi,

What a fantastic plugin, but why does it only create thumbs for moviefiles bigger than 300 mb?

I use it for my m2t video-camera-files and it does a great job except it does only make thumbs for files bigger than 300 Mb.

Hope someone can help me :)

Best regards,
    Jesper

Solved - [ Found the solution myself.... my movies smaller than 300 mb are not even 90 sec. - I just changed the 90 sec. to 10 sec. and now all files have thumbs ;-) ]

chrislu

July 25, 2008
    great plugin!

but i also would like to see that the plugin puts the images in a separate tumbnail folder as proposed in the user directory somewhere.

keep up the good work.

bigj

Portal Pro
    January 10, 2005
    Tried thumbnailer again - and latest version is working for me now - I can see the jpgs generated alongside the movies/tv recordings.

How do I make 'TV Recordings' screen show the thumbnails - I still only see TV channel logos.

Also, in MP config - thumbnails page - there is an option for TV thumbs - does this work?
    Once, with a pre RC1 version of MP, I used to get TV thumbs, then it stopped working for some reason.
    I hoped this thumbnailer plugin would fix it.

BigJ

o_nix

Portal Member
    June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    It is necessary to add a filter to expand the files ...
    The plug is trying to handle and exe rar zip iso nrg and many other types of files in this directory ...
    Such undue be ...

And since the plug does not create files for such a picture when he starts to run again handle all their ... :-(

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    It is necessary to add a filter to expand the files ...
    The plug is trying to handle and exe rar zip iso nrg and many other types of files in this directory ...
    Such undue be ...

And since the plug does not create files for such a picture when he starts to run again handle all their ... :-(

The next version is still having a file filter for the movie extensions ;)

The next thing is, that all folders will scanned for "empty" folders where only a thumb.db file is inside and the tv server has only deleted the ts file... whitout the folder...

and yes...the option for a delayed start for the initial scan :D

and a few more things, i'm now in the hollydays and will try to spend more time to this plugin.

thx
    MoPhat

T.Q

Portal Member
    August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just downloaded this plugin, and all I get is a .rar file with ffmpeg.exe, ffmpeg.gpl, and Thumbnailer.dll. No mpi file, no instructions on installing, nothing. What exactly am I supposed to do with this to get it working? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom