Tools and other software tinyMediaManager - The Media Manager for MediaPortal (Win/Mac/Linux) (3 Viewers)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hey,

Is is possible to download the trailer file? instead of only add the information to the *.nfo.
And another thing, if i save the *.nfo file to MediaPortal format instead of XBMC, in MovingPictures how can i load that information?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Found another thing that's not correct imho... When you re-add a movie with a (MP- compatible) .nfo file generated by tMM the MPAA field is ignored, at least if you use German FSK ratings. In .nfo the tag <mpaa> contains "DE_FSKxx" (xx could be 0, 6, 12, 16 or 18) and this is not recognized. If I manually edit the .nfo and replace "DE_FSKxx" by "FSKxx", then tMM recognized the entry until the next rewrite of the .nfo as then there is "DE_FSKxx" again...
    Another thing regarding German FSK is "not rated". This should be handled and written as "FSK0" what's the correct notification for movies without any age limitations.
    Personally I would prefer not to write DE_ in front of FSK while generating the .nfo. FSK (without DE_) is handled properly by MP and other software.

Normally I prepare new movies in an extra folder on my working PC and move them to the NAS after all is as I like it (.nfo, fanart, MKV tagging,...) so that's why I often need to re-add movies to DB.

I have some other suggestions of improving the handling of tMM. I didn't know if it's possible or wanted, but I would like to have some "double-click" action. If I do a double-click on Artwork (in main window) I like to have the window for choosing the poster or fanart popping up. And on a double-click on a movie in the list (left side of main window) I would like to go to the "edit" window. This will speed-up the workflow a lot, I think.

Don't get me wrong, this is not meant as moaning. tMM is the best MediaManager I've tried up to now, that's why I like to help improving it.

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @Wbunaarf okay, that a really low resolution. I created the UI to look good from 1376x768 (which is common for notebooks nowadays) up to full hd (1920x1200); I will have a look if I can shrink down several areas to fit on your resolution

Hey,

Is is possible to download the trailer file? instead of only add the information to the *.nfo.
    that is already in work - but we have to implement some more things to "interact" with the download (e.g. cancel the download of a bigger trailer). I hope we will add the prerequisites of this soon...
    And another thing, if i save the *.nfo file to MediaPortal format instead of XBMC, in MovingPictures how can i load that information?
    I am sorry, I am not familiar with MP - maybe some other user can help you.

@Lehmden congrats, you found a bug :) we have fixed it and it should be soon in a hotfix. according to the request for more interaction forms (double click) - hotkeys are already on our todo list; maybe we will add some sort of double click in that change too

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    17.11.2013 - version 2.4.7
    feature: added configurable scraper threshold (thx to georg)
    fix: some performance enhancements to the movie importer
    fix: remove set tag from XBMC nfo after removing a movie from a set
    fix: more effective scaling of images (out of heap error should be gone)
    fix: MovieRenamer/Cleanup: 'thumbs' were ignored/lost in GUI
    fix: better certification import from MP NFOs
    fix: more enhancements to the imdb scraper (especially for non english speaking users)
    fix: minified movie chooser window to fit on smaller screens
    fix: better subtitle detection
    fix: scrape collection info is now possible without scraping any other metadata
    fix: NFO file name/location for DVD/BR folders

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi mlaggner - first congrats on TMM - really nice job, the scraping in particular is really impressive! (which is no small feat from IMDB!)
    Do you have any plans to add producers (not the studios which you list under Production) at least with IMDB/TMDB scrapers? I know the XMBC nfo format does not explicitly support producers (only credits with no sub fields for 'roles' :() however personally I find that essential info - especially when my favorite directors/actors start producing ;)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi mlaggner,
    I wrote you a feedback inside of tmm the other day. I noticed one more thing afterwards... I think the language field is not written to the nfos. Neither in xbmc nor ind mediaportal format. Could you please have a look?
    Thanks!

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi mlaggner!

Is there already an export template for .pdf?

Best regards
    Helios

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    a nice feature would be the possibility to do further cleanup. Maybe add possiblities to delete files under/over a specified size, extensions, ....

mlaggner

Portal Pro
    September 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    sorry for the late response (indeed, I do have RL beside tmm :p)
    @Dadeo: I will add it in the next version
    @Luca Brasi: I did receive your feedback, but did not have any time to have a look at it
    @Helios61: no there is no plan for pdf export atm, because pdf export isn't as easy as writing text files (csv, html, xml). We also took a light export engine, which isn't capable of exporting binary files..
    @JoeSmith: we are very careful with deleting files - that's why we do not delete any files which are not "managed" by tmm - for security reasons (any deleted file due to a bug is gone^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom