Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
Replies
Views
@Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard drive, so I put the disc in the drive, and then brought up MakeMKV. In MakeMKV I went through the initial steps to copy the UHD-BR disc to my drive, and while MakeMKV was parsing the disc, I noticed a...
@Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard...
I just uninstalled AnyDVDHD due to RedFox being no longer reachable, and I have taken the MakeMKV route described in this thread...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom