Titan Extended MyVideos AND MovingPictures (1 Viewer)

JohnDoe2000

Portal Pro
July 10, 2007
Hi all,

is it possible to use both plugins MyVideos and MovingPictures? Could anyone tell my how to add MovingPictures to the Titan Extended Basic Home Screen?

Thank you

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yeah sure it is. :)
You could use the Titan menu editor. I use Extended TWO skin. I created the MAIN picture clickable to go to Moving pictures. When pressed arrow up, a sub menu comes out and offers
-MovingPictures (setup for my movie collection)
-MovingPictures (setup to show latest additions)
-Play Disk
-MyVideos (setup to show my local folders with homevideo's

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom