Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are some major and minor changes in TE theme:
    • Added mouse support!
      • new MultiTrigger (Thanks @Brownard!) to make the slide menus work also with mouse (open is slide-back feature)
      • Dialogues can be closed with mouse by pressing outside of dialoge window
    • Added new Titanium clock design to screen saver (In black with blue shine to the sides)
    • Removed "Game" label from home screen

Unbenannt.jpg

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Found a small issue inside "browse media": thumbnail is stretched to "poster" size and no textual information about the selected item:
    upload_2016-3-21_19-50-5.png

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Found a small issue inside "browse media": thumbnail is stretched to "poster" size and no textual information about the selected item:
    View attachment 177173
    I'll correct the image, didn't see that yet. Regarding title I don't know. I never got it working with this https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/FEAT_BlueVision_All_V3/MediaPortal/Source/UI/Skins/Titanium Extended/Skin/BlueVision/themes/Titanium Extended/screens/MediaItemOthersDetails.inc#L28

There is also another bug I never could correct so far. In BrowseMedia the Image and Label of MediaItems is shifted always by 20 pixel upwards. The other parts are ok. The source is the same as in normal movie section, where no problem is seen ... so I don't know why.
    Unbenannt.jpg

Last edited:

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is also another bug I never could correct so far. In BrowseMedia the Image and Label of MediaItems is shifted always by 20 pixel upwards. The other parts are ok. The source is the same as in normal movie section, where no problem is seen ... so I don't know why.
    Yes, I also realized this one and can confirm. Are you working on that. Besides that everything seems well done.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In BrowseMedia the Image and Label of MediaItems is shifted always by 20 pixel upwards.
    Sounds like a line break inside the text? Means an additional empty line could cause the offset

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds like a line break inside the text? Means an additional empty line could cause the offset
    The text is the same, but with different view "Library" / "BrowseMedia" the offset happens. It's not related to line breaks in text.
    I think it's complicated :confused:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll correct the image, didn't see that yet. Regarding title I don't know.
    Did you correct this already and pushed it? I just merged the recent BV_v3 branch and screen is still the same as in post above.

Maybe the type of video does matter? I only have simple "video" here, not movie or series

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But I can not test it, as I have no videos.
    Every series is also a Video ;) you can use access by "Videos" tab and i.e. browse by folder structure.

I just checked it, it's not MediaItemVideosDetails, but "MediaItemOtherDetails". When I use Stretch="Uniform" here, it looks like:
    upload_2016-3-23_18-45-18.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom