Total Media Theater 5 (1 Viewer)

tiennou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Does the new version of TMT works as well as TMT3 did ?

Are there any configuration changes ?

Did anybody tried it ?

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'm wondering this aswell, I've tried the "%filename%" thing, but it does not seem to work in TMT5, neither does %filename%.

bmitchel

July 29, 2008
    I'm wondering this aswell, I've tried the "%filename%" thing, but it does not seem to work in TMT5, neither does %filename%.

I am also having this issue. It appears as if the MCE Player for TMT5, does not work as TMT3 did.

It passes in the <path>\BDMV\index.bdmv where as, it only responds to <path>.

i.e., just say you had made a backup of your bluray movie (say Avatar) and put it into:

D:\MOVIES\Avatar

Moving Pictures, passes in D:\MOVIES\Avatar\BDMV\index.bdmv and the player doesn't work
    If you go to the command line and put uMCEPlayer5 D:\MOVIES\Avatar, it works.

Is it possible to get some sort of config item in the advanced part of Moving Pictures config, to strip
    the \BDMV\index.bdmv for Bluray movies perhaps when passing %filename%?

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010
    I am new to MP and was wondering where you add this batch file.

Also do you use TMT3 as your external DVD player for standard and Blu-Ray movies? If so do you have any issues with sound dropping out for a spit second and then coming back?

Thank you,

schumach

bbasra

Portal Member
    December 18, 2010
    West London
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi

Im struggling to get this to work. Using TMT version 5.01.86.

TMT5 opens and i see the Blu-ray iso mounted buy failed to automatically play. I have to manually click it. Any idea's?

Used info from the following link and using the search function.

Configuring Bluray and HDDVD playback - Moving Pictures

I Created tmt5.bat and it's contents are:

set dd=%1
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" "%dd:~1,-17%"

I don't have uDigital Theatre.exe so can't use that. I think it was there before i patched TMT5 to the latest version ;-(

These are the others i have:

CancelAutoPlay.exe
    IPMInfo.exe
    MMCEDT5.exe
    SMCE.exe
    uInfoCenter.exe
    uLaunchTMT5.exe
    uMCEInfoCenter.exe
    uMCEPlayer5.exe
    uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe

I tried uMCEPlayer5.exe and same result. Simply Does not automatically play the Blu-ray but is mounted.

Using the following Command-line Argument.
    "%filename%"

Any idea's?

Thanks.

tiennou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    I'm affraid we'll have to wait for the next stable release... :(

bbasra

Portal Member
    December 18, 2010
    West London
    Home Country
    England England
    Stable release of TMT5 or Moving Pictures? :-S

It's also a shame it doesnt open in Full Screen mode either. This has been fixed when using Windows Media Centre.

May just have to downgrade to TMT3 or just live with maximsing to full screen and manually loading the film as MePo mounts the iso\bluray files fine.

tiennou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Armandp wrote that it is fixed for the nex release of Moving Pictures ;)
    Let's wait for it...

Users who are viewing this thread