Touchscreen LCD display Plugin (1 Viewer)

moesfeld

Portal Pro
September 27, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Any chance to get updates or sourcecode to this Plugin?
I would love the Feature to have TV/DVD/Video on the secondary screen instead of in a little window on the lower left when it´s minimised.
Would be nice to have the sourcecode to have something to get started on.
:D

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    There are somehow able to use the display for Media Center that uses imon software? I think it is much more beautiful than this excellent plugin.

Is there a way to lie or deceive imon softwate into believing that we are using Windows Media Center instead MEDIAPORTAL?

BR

smhaller

Portal Member
    November 26, 2006
    Wohlen
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    TouchControls

Hi all,

first of all many thanks to Cybrmage for this great work.

I got it working so far, but for some reason TouchControl is not working. It's works fine with the iMON status screen, but as soon as
    MediaPortal starts nothing is beeing done when touching the screen. I think there is a problem with the config but can't figure out what
    exactly. It would be nice if one of you guys with the same Zalman case gould help me here.

MediaPortal Version: RC1
    MediaPortal Skin: Xface
    Windows Version: Windows MCE sp 2
    CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
    Video Card: NVidia GeForce 8500GT
    Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver: 5.10.0.5473
    HTPC Case: Zalman HD-160XT Plus
    Cooling:
    Power Supply: Silverstone fan-less 300W
    Remote: Zalman
    TV: Phillips
    TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

Thanks and regards,
    Stefan

splattner

June 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    yup Its a problem and no there's nothing you can do about it .
    IF the grafik cart does not detect a main screen it will use second screen as main its build that way

I'am using windows black 10 and RC1 and have the same problem on mij asus EHA3650 graphic cart
    case is a Zalman HD160XT PLUS

Here is the solution. A EDID-Simulator:

HDMIFIX

And it really works! I bought the DVIPAL: SPATZ DVIPAL
    Same but with DVI Kabel. The HDMI Version war too expensiv for.

alexeix

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2005
    UK
    Has anybody got a video clip of Media Portal working in conjunction with a touchscreen?

I'm thinking about implementing this and would love to see it in action.

Thanks.

Domarkas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,
    which experience do you have made concerning video performance while play back videos when you connect 2 screens?

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Really interested in setting this up. Can anyone provide some screenshots/photos of what you actually get when running it? Cheers!

cleaner23

Portal Member
    August 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi, i'm also using this plugin on my Zalman HD160XT case. It works ok but after resuming from "Standby" the touchscreen does not display anymore the plugin... only the windows wallpaper background. Primary (TV) screen will continue to display Mediaportal.

When restarting Mediaportal the touchscreen plugin comes back to live... The error only happen when entering and resuming from standby mode.

Any ideas for this problem?

thank you!!

rading

July 13, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    yup Its a problem and no there's nothing you can do about it .
    IF the grafik cart does not detect a main screen it will use second screen as main its build that way

I'am using windows black 10 and RC1 and have the same problem on mij asus EHA3650 graphic cart
    case is a Zalman HD160XT PLUS

Here is the solution. A EDID-Simulator:

HDMIFIX

And it really works! I bought the DVIPAL: SPATZ DVIPAL
    Same but with DVI Kabel. The HDMI Version war too expensiv for.

I solved this problem with A HDMI Switchbox, i works perfectly. The HTPC detects the switchbox as a tv, and primary screen stays on the HDMI port.

-Rading

Has anyone got hold of the sourcecode to this wonderful plugin? I would really like to expand this plugin with some home automation functions to make my setup perfect.

-Rading

ojessie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2008
    Innsbruck
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi rading,

I'm about to buy this switch PureLink GmbH - Spezialist für digitale Verbindungssysteme - Zertifizierter HDMI Splitter - PureX Series - 1x4 - v1.2 HS0010-4 because I'm having the same problem. I'm happy to read that you could fix your problem. I do hope that this switch will fix my problem too. By the way I'm also using this plug-in and in my case unfortunately its not working as it should because the control with the touch screen is inaccurate. I tried this one too but I didn't get help so far https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/cybrdisplay-external-status-plugin-34521/index60.html.

Best regards, ojessie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom