Touchscreen LCD display Plugin (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    After reading this, I checked out the source code and compiled it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the plugin. Where in the tree is it?

\svnroot\mediaportal\trunk\mediaportal\CybrDisplayPlugin

I also really would like to have this plugin working with the RC3 version.
    Please tell me if you get it to work! :)

Nothing changed from RC2 to RC3 from this plugin point of view. Anyway wait for next SVN to get it included in download version ;)

Simone

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2008
    Ok, thank you for your help! Using the CybrDisplay External Status Plugin now and I got it working... Im using clone mode on my 1024x768, 15inches touch screen and mediaportal running on the primary projector screen and everything seems to be fine except one thing. Its really laggy.... when moving the mouse on the primary screen it stops just a little bit every 1-2sec, and when starting a movie its the same thing, stops every 1-2sec!! :( This is really frustrated as this is the only thing that dont work as i want right now. (this is on both screen, even on the primary which MP is running on)
    Also as mentioned before, the CPU load goes up straight to 50%. (but this is independent on if using clone mode or not!)

Does anybody got an idea on what the problem could be or any tip on what to do?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

bluebird1978

Portal Member
    April 13, 2007
    No problem. Just tested the plugin from the first post and it does indeed work. Great job! I think it's a great start for a great plugin. What's the development status at the moment? Is the plugin still being actively developed?

Ronald

bitbucket

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 19, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @mtjoernelund: read that you are running vista too. did you ever see remarkable high cpu load when using this plugin? i already read of some other users that never noticed high cpu load in combination with this plugin.

@cybrmarge: thx for providing this plugin. plz continue development!

btw: someone asked for pictures of the working plugin in an earlier post. you can find some pics in my profile album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom