trailers en español con moving pictures y online videos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe everyone already have talked about this idea, but if not I have a suggestion. If you already have this and better ideas, just ignore this post :) I imagine that maybe a easier implementation is to make a...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Hi! I saw that the function to find trailers for movies (and TV Series, but maybe that is not used that much?) is missing. Maybe...
Replies
Views
Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
Yes, kicked in and updated several items this morning.:)
I know there have been problems with the TVDB api and for me both Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series plugins are no longer working in...
Replies
Views
Si hay problemas con el complemento Fanart, cree un tema en la sección Fanart, e intentaremos resolverlo ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/fanart-handler.535/
Si hay problemas con el complemento Fanart, cree un tema en la sección Fanart, e intentaremos resolverlo ...
No funciona DvdArt en castellano. DvdArt solo funciona si lo ejecutas en inglés.Parece que la cosa se complica cada vez más si a...
Replies
Views
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom